Back to Search results
Location East Kilbride
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Sunday - Saturday/ any 5 out of 7 days
Working Times Between 06:00 and 06.00
Shift Pattern Shifts Rotating Weekly - AM/PM
Working Hours per Week 37.5 hours per week
Pay Rate £7.51 per hour 14,644.50 per annum
Job Reference WSC/Langlands/GE-1437
As an OCS Warehouse Stock Checker, it will be you’re responsibility to double check pallets and cages of stock, this will involve a lot of general lifting and manual handling. The purpose of this role is to ensure that no errors have been made by the suppliers or the distribution centre’s pickers.
We work closely with the onsite distribution centre teams and manager’s to ensure that the correct products leave the warehouse and the supermarket shelves get stocked!
Using HHT’s (hand held terminal) you will collect data that will be put into our database that compares the information with the distribution centres database and works out the errors and discrepancies.
What do I need to be a Warehouse Stock Checker?
- Warehouse experience is desirable but not essential.
- As a Warehouse Stock Checker you will be confident in your ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic Microsoft and Outlook skills are desirable but not essential.
- Full Time – 37.5 Hours each week, shift rotation which will include nights and weekends.
- £ 7.51ph, all overtime paid at same rate.
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
- Comfortable working in different chambers sometimes working in temperatures as low as 5 degrees.
Blue Arrow are currently looking for warehouse operatives for Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas for various clients. - Full Time and Part Time roles available. - Combination of Day Shift...
Customer Advisor - Warehouse Team-1800007500 Salary Banding Up to - 16,000 Pound Sterling (GBP) Contract Type : Part-time Contract Status: Permanent Work Locations : B&Q KILMARNOCK, Queens...
Blue Arrow are Currently looking for Warehouse Operatives for a busy warehouse based in Lanark. This is a Monday to Friday, Nightshift position, with the opportunity of weekend work for additional...
Due to expansion of our clients warehouse we are looking to recruit an experienced Operational Warehouse Manager. In this role you will be expected to oversee the efficient receipt, storage &...
Shotts , Lanarkshire £8.20 - £13.66 per hour Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Have you got experience working in a warehouse? Want to work for a leading...
Job Reference: GG180703 Salary: £7.83-10.25 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime Contract Type: Temporary, Full time Our client is currently seeking a Water Hygiene Technician...
Blue Arrow are currently looking for warehouse operatives for Glasgow City Centre and...
Customer Advisor - Warehouse Team-1800007500 Salary Banding Up to - 16,000 Pound Sterling...
Blue Arrow are Currently looking for Warehouse Operatives for a busy warehouse based in...
Due to expansion of our clients warehouse we are looking to recruit an experienced Operational...
Shotts , Lanarkshire £8.20 - £13.66 per hour Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Job Reference: GG180703 Salary: £7.83-10.25 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working...