Back to Search results
Location East Kilbride
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Sunday - Saturday/ any 5 out of 7 days
Working Times Between 06:00 and 06.00
Shift Pattern Shifts Rotating Weekly - AM/PM
Working Hours per Week 37.5 hours per week
Pay Rate £7.51 per hour 14,644.50 per annum
Job Reference WSC/Langlands/GE-1437
As an OCS Warehouse Stock Checker, it will be you’re responsibility to double check pallets and cages of stock, this will involve a lot of general lifting and manual handling. The purpose of this role is to ensure that no errors have been made by the suppliers or the distribution centre’s pickers.
We work closely with the onsite distribution centre teams and manager’s to ensure that the correct products leave the warehouse and the supermarket shelves get stocked!
Using HHT’s (hand held terminal) you will collect data that will be put into our database that compares the information with the distribution centres database and works out the errors and discrepancies.
What do I need to be a Warehouse Stock Checker?
- Warehouse experience is desirable but not essential.
- As a Warehouse Stock Checker you will be confident in your ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic Microsoft and Outlook skills are desirable but not essential.
- Full Time – 37.5 Hours each week, shift rotation which will include nights and weekends.
- £ 7.51ph, all overtime paid at same rate.
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
- Comfortable working in different chambers sometimes working in temperatures as low as 5 degrees.
Home About Expertise Locations Brands News Careers Working with us Management Careers Team Careers Business Support Careers Careers Logistics Team Members (Pm shifts only)- M&S Simply Food -...
« Back to results Installation/Maintenance Electrician Our client is based in Paisley and specialise in High Voltage and Low Voltage Installations and we are currently recruiting for qualified...
A skilled Panel Beater is required by a busy accident repair centre in Glasgow > £10.50 to £12.50 ph +Bonus & Overtime OTE £35,000 + > 40 hours per week >Monday to Friday day shift or > Monday to...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for temporary hospitality assistants to work with our client within a National Transport Company based in Glasgow City Centre. It will be a temporary role to...
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES GLASGOW G32 JOB DETAILS Weekly Hours: 40 APPROX Contract: PERMANENT Postcode for this vacancy: G32 Start Date: 02/18 Vacancy Expiry: 19/01/2018 Interviews From...
Do you have retail experience? Are you physically fit and enjoy being on your feet? Are you open to working night shift for a competitive hourly rate? Then Blue Arrow could have the perfect...
Home About Expertise Locations Brands News Careers Working with us Management Careers Team...
« Back to results Installation/Maintenance Electrician Our client is based in Paisley and...
A skilled Panel Beater is required by a busy accident repair centre in Glasgow > £10.50 to...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for temporary hospitality assistants to work with our client...
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES GLASGOW G32 JOB DETAILS Weekly Hours: 40 APPROX Contract: ...
Do you have retail experience? Are you physically fit and enjoy being on your feet? Are you open...