£500.00 - £545.00 per day
Brentford , Middlesex
Be one of the first ten applicants
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager to join a Global company, supporting a transformational change project.
- Provide finance risk & control inputs as a member of local and Regional project teams in the Americas Region to support finance transformation projects and activities
- Be the single point of contact for the local and regional project/solution design teams for risk identification and assessment, process and control design issues
- Partner with relevant Americas local/Regional project and Solution Design teams to identify risks and to recommend appropriate mitigating controls in planned solution design. Ensure that internal controls are specifically reviewed and assessed in any transformation solution design
- Where controls are assessed to be changing from transformation activity (location, ownership, testing, etc) ensure that the solution is confirmed and assessed for impact on the finance Internal Control Framework (ICFW) and the control testing environment. Act as the single point of contact to the Americas project teams to ensure that the assessment is performed, and the impacts communicated
- Ensure that change implementation takes full account of the need to maintain an effective control environment through the project and into BAU
- Partner with relevant Americas local/Regional project and Solution Design teams to ensure adequate risk mitigation plans are developed for transformation projects. Ensure an end to end process perspective is applied to ensure people capability & capacity, organisational structure and system resource limitations are adequately risk assessed for transformation activities
- Interact with key local project and process stakeholders to understand current and emerging transformation plans - understand and assess risks to implementation and ownership of controls from local/Regional transformation plans
- Manage the governance process for the Internal Control Framework (ICFW) if transformation results in any change to finance controls
- Review relevant policies / SOPs for newly designed/changing processes to ensure process risks and controls are sufficiently documented
- Provide finance risk management & control inputs as a member of Americas local/Regional project teams that cover process and organisation design, implementation of designed changes, and external audit impacts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in risk assessment, auditing and internal controls
- In-depth knowledge of finance operations
- Experience of SAP
- Good understanding of key finance processes of R2R, P2P, O2C
- CA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Experience in process operations, including SOX Compliance, internal audit, Risk Management and Compliance
- Although not essential, fluency in Spanish would be beneficial for this role
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Delivery Project Manager - West London - 6 months - £565 £565.00 per day West London, London
Risk Management Professional (PMI - RMP) Online, self-paced £245 Change and Risk Management Bundle Online, self-paced Enquire to get more info on pricing Risk Management Basics Distance learning, self-paced £10.00 View Risk management courses
Management Consultant - Regulatory, Risk, Controls, Capital Markets - Big 4 Business Analyst/Project Manager - Regulation, Risk, Control, Investment Banking - Consulting A Management Consultant is...
My client are an insurance specialist based in the heart of the City of London. Due to an internal move, we are assisting them with the critical hire of a Risk Officer who will report directly...
Job Description: Job Title: Quantitative Finance Analyst LOB: Internal Audit – Model Risk Corporate Title: AVP Location: London One of the world’s leading financial institutions, we have 57...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse jobs by Title Location Recruitment Agency Employer Qualification Search Operational Risk Senior...
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in...
Senior Safety Engineer Our client is recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer and you would be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of a very exciting Program. You will be also...
Management Consultant - Regulatory, Risk, Controls, Capital Markets - Big 4 Business...
My client are an insurance specialist based in the heart of the City of London. Due to an...
Job Description: Job Title: Quantitative Finance Analyst LOB: Internal Audit – Model...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse...
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any...
Senior Safety Engineer Our client is recruiting for a Senior Safety Engineer and you would be...