Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa + commission
Location: Islington, London
Closing date: Tuesday 26th September 2017
Central Training is a dynamic training provider delivering a number of training products and services to nationwide organisations within a number of sectors.
We are looking for a bright and motivated graduate to join our fast paced office who can bring energy and ideas to help develop and grow the business. As a Training Coordinator, you will play a key role in building relationships with both existing and potential customers, associate trainers and internal stakeholders by providing excellent administrative support and a high quality customer facing service.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Provide a high quality experience to our customers, trainers and delegates
- Ensure all training and room hire booking processes are managed professionally & efficiently using databases, Excel and Outlook
- Help secure repeat business through successfully managing client relations at all stages, by telephone, email & face to face meetings
- Offer flexibility & versatility in meeting the needs of the business in terms of responsibilities, working hours and cover for staff absences
- Management of department administration
- Room hire management (meet and greet of delegates, information point, manage absence and lateness, room layout, equipment set-up and stock control)
- Management of course bookings (booking forms, confirmations, course materials, register, evaluation forms and certificates)
- Course tailoring and new course development
- Database management
- Web marketing and business development (maintain current listings, update marketing contacts database, eFlyers send out and sourcing new contacts)
- Advertising and enhancing our social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
The Personal Profile:
- Someone accustomed to managing administration and providing exceptional customer service
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to forge lasting relationships
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Commercially minded and analytical
- Self-driven and results-orientated
- Thrives on responsibility and accountability
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering an high quality service while pursuing business profit.
Software Product Trainer Product Trainer / Software / Customer Training / Tamworth / Staffordshire / Permanent Market leading Software Company in Tamworth, Staffordshire is looking for an...
*Job title - Salesforce Trainer *Job type - Contract *Length - 3 - 4 months *Rate - Negotiable I am currently representing a well known Salesforce partner which are growing rapidly and requiring a...
Programme Assistant - Business Training Events - 22-24kk depending on experience Superb opportunity for a graduate (or equivalent) with commercial experience to train as a Programme Assistant. ...
Job Purpose To work under the direction of the Programme Manager and in consultation with the Project Manager and Head of Education and Community Partnerships to provide full administrative...
Badenoch & Clark are working with a first class Pharmaceutical organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge who have recently created a new role for a Head of FP&A. Reporting to the Head of...
Job Description Summary Global Campaign Manager – Remote with some Global travel We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their...
Software Product Trainer Product Trainer / Software / Customer Training / Tamworth /...
*Job title - Salesforce Trainer *Job type - Contract *Length - 3 - 4 months *Rate - Negotiable I...
Programme Assistant - Business Training Events - 22-24kk depending on experience Superb...
Job Purpose To work under the direction of the Programme Manager and in consultation with the...
Badenoch & Clark are working with a first class Pharmaceutical organisation based on the...
Job Description Summary Global Campaign Manager – Remote with some Global travel We are...