Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa + commission
Location: Islington, London
Closing date: Tuesday 26th September 2017
Central Training is a dynamic training provider delivering a number of training products and services to nationwide organisations within a number of sectors.
We are looking for a bright and motivated graduate to join our fast paced office who can bring energy and ideas to help develop and grow the business. As a Training Coordinator, you will play a key role in building relationships with both existing and potential customers, associate trainers and internal stakeholders by providing excellent administrative support and a high quality customer facing service.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Provide a high quality experience to our customers, trainers and delegates
- Ensure all training and room hire booking processes are managed professionally & efficiently using databases, Excel and Outlook
- Help secure repeat business through successfully managing client relations at all stages, by telephone, email & face to face meetings
- Offer flexibility & versatility in meeting the needs of the business in terms of responsibilities, working hours and cover for staff absences
- Management of department administration
- Room hire management (meet and greet of delegates, information point, manage absence and lateness, room layout, equipment set-up and stock control)
- Management of course bookings (booking forms, confirmations, course materials, register, evaluation forms and certificates)
- Course tailoring and new course development
- Database management
- Web marketing and business development (maintain current listings, update marketing contacts database, eFlyers send out and sourcing new contacts)
- Advertising and enhancing our social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
The Personal Profile:
- Someone accustomed to managing administration and providing exceptional customer service
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to forge lasting relationships
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Commercially minded and analytical
- Self-driven and results-orientated
- Thrives on responsibility and accountability
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering an high quality service while pursuing business profit.
Timely scheduling and co-ordination of all onsite training courses and consultancy services according to company targets and strategy for delivery levels, timescales and any agreed SLAs Contact...
As Training Operation Assistant, within the Training department, your job will be to ensure qualified tutors are booked for all pending sessions in a timely manner, register all booking sessions...
Search Previous Apprentice Mechanical Fitter - Haywards Heath - £200.20 pw Apprentice Hair Stylist, West Chiltington, £200 pw Next People Services Administrator (Training & Learning) 5 days...
£27,000 per annum Derbyshire , East Midlands Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Trainer Southall £25,000 - £27,000 Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm - PARKING AVAILABLE -...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000 people across the world. Babcock offer a hugely diverse number of career...
Timely scheduling and co-ordination of all onsite training courses and consultancy services...
As Training Operation Assistant, within the Training department, your job will be to ensure...
£1,000.00 - £1,300.00 per day ukraine , Ukraine Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Search Previous Apprentice Mechanical Fitter - Haywards Heath - £200.20 pw Apprentice Hair...
£27,000 per annum Derbyshire , East Midlands Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000...