Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa + commission
Location: Islington, London
Closing date: Tuesday 26th September 2017
Central Training is a dynamic training provider delivering a number of training products and services to nationwide organisations within a number of sectors.
We are looking for a bright and motivated graduate to join our fast paced office who can bring energy and ideas to help develop and grow the business. As a Training Coordinator, you will play a key role in building relationships with both existing and potential customers, associate trainers and internal stakeholders by providing excellent administrative support and a high quality customer facing service.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Provide a high quality experience to our customers, trainers and delegates
- Ensure all training and room hire booking processes are managed professionally & efficiently using databases, Excel and Outlook
- Help secure repeat business through successfully managing client relations at all stages, by telephone, email & face to face meetings
- Offer flexibility & versatility in meeting the needs of the business in terms of responsibilities, working hours and cover for staff absences
- Management of department administration
- Room hire management (meet and greet of delegates, information point, manage absence and lateness, room layout, equipment set-up and stock control)
- Management of course bookings (booking forms, confirmations, course materials, register, evaluation forms and certificates)
- Course tailoring and new course development
- Database management
- Web marketing and business development (maintain current listings, update marketing contacts database, eFlyers send out and sourcing new contacts)
- Advertising and enhancing our social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
The Personal Profile:
- Someone accustomed to managing administration and providing exceptional customer service
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to forge lasting relationships
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Commercially minded and analytical
- Self-driven and results-orientated
- Thrives on responsibility and accountability
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering an high quality service while pursuing business profit.
Reservations Manager - Scotland Cameron House is a luxury five-star hotel resort located on the South West Shores of Loch Lomond, only 40 minutes from central Glasgow. Set in picturesque...
Back to search Previous Next Apprentice HR Assistant/Receptionist, Business Administration Company Sussex Downs College Apprenticeships Location Uckfield, East Sussex Salary £168.75 per...
A client of ours is looking for a House Manger to join thier Private Members Club. Control of beverage and tobacco ordering, stock levels, daily issues and maintaining the bin book. Produce...
A premium brand that specialises in executive education is looking to recruit a Business Development & Account Manager to build relationships with new clients in the financial sector and develop...
Title Location MK8 8DF Posted 25/10/2017 (15:51) Company Volkswagen Group United kingdom Ltd Apply Now Description Location: VWG National Learning Centre, Garamonde Drive, Wymbush Milton Keynes,...
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of...
Reservations Manager - Scotland Cameron House is a luxury five-star hotel resort located on the...
Back to search Previous Next Apprentice HR Assistant/Receptionist, Business...
A client of ours is looking for a House Manger to join thier Private Members Club. Control of...
A premium brand that specialises in executive education is looking to recruit a Business...
Title Location MK8 8DF Posted 25/10/2017 (15:51) Company Volkswagen Group United kingdom...
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and...