We are currently looking to appoint a national Training & Competence Consultant to supervise, coach, and develop our employed advisers within our Aspire business in accordance with regulatory requirements, our internal T&C Scheme and operational requirements. Our Aspire business is based nationally, this role will be based in the South and you will supporting our employed advisers across the Southern region for which an annual car allowance £6,600 will be provided.
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2020 Top 75 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Support, coach, monitor, and observe advisers to provide guidance and feedback on developing competence levels.
- Identify improvements to advice file assessments to deliver clear feedback to advisers. Make appropriate and timely interventions to individuals and take wider learning/RCA to improve Network advice standards.
- Have regular meetings with allocated advisers to build the partnership.
- Analyse KPI information accordingly.
- Deliver training and coaching to advisers.
- Create and deliver SMART development plans.
- Update Tenet systems to evidence appropriate level of supervision.
- Promote Tenet Group Ltd initiatives.
- Closely supervise and manage transition from training to CAS status.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- QCF Level 4 Diploma and CeMAP is essential. J07/H15/AF6 or equivalent is preferred, if not, we will happily support you in the attainment of the required qualification(s) within a realistic time frame. At Tenet we pride ourselves in supporting self-development.
- Experience of compliance and competence monitoring ideally in the IFA arena.
- Strong current knowledge of compliance issues/FCA regulations.
- Supervision and coaching of Financial & Mortgage Advisers.
- Competent in producing MI and Audit reports along with training needs analysis.
- Ability to coach, monitor and feedback to advisers.
- Manage own time and resources effectively.
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills.
This role will allow someone the opportunity to merge strong compliance skills with the development and coaching of advisers in order to enhance their performance, quality and outputs in order to benefit all parties.
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn’t enough! We also have:
- Free Fruit deliveries every Monday to start the week off healthy;
- Dress down Fridays - it’s nice to wear jeans and get ready for the weekend;
- 'FizzFriday’ where we can all enjoy a little tipple at our desks with all proceeds going to our chosen charity;
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity -10k runs, bake sales and for those a bit braver we have skydiving and abseiling;
- Great Social Club events such as Pub quizzes, A Day at the races, Bowling and much more!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience please apply!
We're looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team in Bristol (Lawrence Hill). As an Engineering Manager you will ensure a smooth running of the workshop. You will also be responsible for...
We are looking for an Engineering Chargehand to join our busy engineering team in Bristol on a Night Shifts As an Engineering Chargehand you will ensure strong teams are built in the depot, by...
We are looking for a Engineering/Workshop Supervisor to join our team in Bristol (Hengrove) Do you want to be part of our energetic team of Engineers and maintenance staff repairing our fleet of...
Protocol Education are looking for qualified teachers to work within Primary schools in Bristol and South Gloucestershire. We are looking for teachers to join our pool of supply staff who are...
Approved Mental Health Professional x 2 Hours: 37 per week Contract Type: Permanent Service Area: Adult Care, Health & Housing, Strategy & Commissioning Department: Mental Capacity Act (DoLS) and...
Function: Project Management Closing Date: 31/05/2020 Join our Consumer Mobile team as a Delivery Analyst, you will supporting the end to end design and delivery of key strategic, trading and/or...
We're looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team in Bristol (Lawrence Hill). As an...
We are looking for an Engineering Chargehand to join our busy engineering team in Bristol on a...
We are looking for a Engineering/Workshop Supervisor to join our team in Bristol (Hengrove) Do...
Protocol Education are looking for qualified teachers to work within Primary schools in Bristol...
Approved Mental Health Professional x 2 Hours: 37 per week Contract Type: Permanent Service...
Function: Project Management Closing Date: 31/05/2020 Join our Consumer Mobile team as a...