£26,000 - £30,000 per annum, inc benefits
Belfast , County Antrim
Be one of the first ten applicants
Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with our client in Co Tyrone (Dungannon) to recruit for an experienced Part Qualified Trainee Accountant to undertake a one-year contract within their finance team, this role real potential for a permanent contract once FTC is completed. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an immediate start is available.
• Responsible for the preparation of weekly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved.
• Assistance with the preparation of monthly accounts.
• Ensuring the administrative functions of invoicing operate accurately, smoothly and in line with procedures.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Reconciliation of inter-company balances.
• Ensuring the financial policies and controls are adhered to throughout the site.
• Completion and submission of grant claims, VAT returns and other HMRC returns as required.
• Dealing and assisting with ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
• Dealing with auditors and government agencies as required.
• To assist in other admin functions / site departments in the event of absences in those departments.
• Must be a Part Qualified Accountant
• Industry experience not essential but advantageous
• Excellent Excel skills and Knowledge of Navision
• Excellent numeracy skills & attention to detail
• Market leading salary
• Flexible working pattern including early finish Friday
• Real chance of career progression
• Free car parking
• Great pension and rewards scheme
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about this role, please give Gerry Flynn at REED Accountancy a call on . If you think this is the role for you and you would like to be considered, please apply on the link below with your most up to date CV outlining how you meet the short-listing criteria.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Register and upload your CV to apply with just one click
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
Accountancy : The Role of an Accountant Online, self-paced £10.00 CIMA Strategic Case Study Online Course for the August 2020 sitting Online with live classes £899 Accounting: The Role of an Accountant Online, self-paced £10.00 View Accountancy courses
I am currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to join an exciting project supporting the implementation of MS Dynamics Business Central within an End User in the Retail...
Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our clients Adult Learning Disabilities team, within an NHS trust in County Antrim. This position will be...
DC Operations Engineer (DCO) – Belfast Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the...
Location: University Hospital Hairmyres G75 8RG Grade: Band 6 Category: Administrative Services Salary: Band 6 (£31,800 -...
An opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Psychologist to undertake a 2 day a week locum contract within a Prison service in Lisburn for 6 months. The role will involve direct work...
Lisburn- Store Manager WHAT YOU DO MATTERS… As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of your store – we expect you to manage your store as if it were your own business! In...
I am currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to join an exciting project...
Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our...
DC Operations Engineer (DCO) – Belfast Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering...
Location: University Hospital Hairmyres G75 8RG Grade: Band 6 Category: Administrative...
An opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Psychologist to undertake a 2 day a...
Lisburn- Store Manager WHAT YOU DO MATTERS… As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for...