12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Full time - Test Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
- Develops, maintains and upgrades manual or automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Performs usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of methods, tools and technology used in software testing
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software that meets needs of client/business partner
- Knowledge of basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of object-oriented development tools, techniques and principles with expertise in at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of functions, features and components of existing and planned operating systems and applications
- Skill in understanding and focusing on the client needs
- Skill in analysis, solid decision-making and problem solving
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and teambuilding skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Job description Role: Power Electronics Engineer Location: Coventry Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 Please only apply if you're able to commute and work from our headquarters in Coventry on a daily...
Competitive salary Redditch , Worcestershire Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Test Centre Administrator - Redditch Description Our...
Competitive salary Dudley , West Midlands Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Test Centre Administrator - Dudley Description Our...
Competitive salary Birmingham , West Midlands Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Test Centre Administrator - Birmingham Description Our...
Job description An experienced Business Analyst is required is to provide tactical and strategic re-design of ITSM processes and reports to support change within our defence client. You will be...
Job Reference: TMMIGWELDE Location: Tamworth 37.5 TamworthUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2020-05-18 2020-06-01T00:00:00+01:00 Salary: £10-12.00 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven...
Job description Role: Power Electronics Engineer Location: Coventry Salary: £45,000 -...
Competitive salary Redditch , Worcestershire Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten...
Competitive salary Dudley , West Midlands Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten...
Competitive salary Birmingham , West Midlands Permanent, part-time Be one of the first ten...
Job description An experienced Business Analyst is required is to provide tactical and strategic...
Job Reference: TMMIGWELDE Location: Tamworth 37.5 TamworthUK TEMPORARY The Best...