Permanent, full time - Test Analyst
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
- Analysing and designing manual and automated testing.
- Planning, executing and controlling of scheduled and unscheduled SIT.
- Producing Management Information detailing test progress and tracking.
- Management and control of test issues and defects.
- Communication of all testing Artefact status and progress to stakeholder groups.
- Maintain the first line of compliance defense by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance
- Treat clients fairly at all times
- Maintain the first line of defense by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
- Use the training and competence scheme to maintain the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to carry out the role competently.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures are all time including but not limited to; Code of Code, Information security, human resource policies and compliance policies and procedures
What you bring:
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Previous testing experience
- Project lifecycle experience
- Retail banking / wealth management background.
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- A good understanding of manual testing principles and methodologies with the ability to maintain & execute test cases.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to discuss and explain complex issues to all levels of management.
- Carry out Quality Assurance of all test artefacts.
- Contribute to test documentation produced by the Test Team.
- Define and input test data into the test environment ensuring accuracy of data before use.
- Design & build manual test cases following testing best practice and ISO standards.
- Interpret and prioritise business requirement Documentation and technical specifications to create test plans and scripts.
- Propose improvements to test procedures.
- Provide reports on test results when required.
- Provide training and support for UAT.
- Validate automation test results.
- Able to identify where objects are used in the system and assess the impact of changes
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Senior Test Lead Are you an experienced Test lead looking for a new challenge working for a FTSE 100 company? Here at Compass, we have a unique opportunity for a Senior Test lead to join here at...
Salary negotiable Wolverhampton , West Midlands Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now My Client, a industry leading aerospace company, are currently searching for...
EMC Chamber Technician Walsall Salary: £27,000-£30,000 About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a Chamber Technician to work as part of a team to ensure the smooth day...
Salary negotiable Wolverhampton , West Midlands Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now My Client, a industry leading aerospace company, are currently searching for...
£20,000 - £30,000 per annum Sutton Coldfield , West Midlands Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Junior QA Software Tester Sutton Coldfield £20,000 - £30,000 +...
Meet the family Join the family Sustainability Media Contact us Employment type Test - Do Not Apply Shortlist CF ← Back Location Birmingham Salary £5252 - £5245 Type Full Time Job...
Senior Test Lead Are you an experienced Test lead looking for a new challenge working for a FTSE...
Salary negotiable Wolverhampton , West Midlands Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
EMC Chamber Technician Walsall Salary: £27,000-£30,000 About the role Here at Babcock...
Salary negotiable Wolverhampton , West Midlands Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten...
£20,000 - £30,000 per annum Sutton Coldfield , West Midlands Permanent, full-time Be one of the...
Meet the family Join the family Sustainability Media Contact us Employment type Test - Do Not...