When you are part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
* Set up and operation of aseptic filling lines in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Preparation, testing and set of multiple modules in readiness for manufacturing and fill/finish processes -
* CIPs. SIPs, Filter Integrity testing, Pressure Tests, Autoclaving, Decontamination by VHP and cleanroom cleaning.
* Set up, operation of small, large scale compounding systems in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Formulation of Pharmaceuticals utilizing bespoke manufacturing skids, vessel systems in compliance to batch manufacturing records.
* Perform Manufacturing, Filling, operational duties, e.g. line clearance, In Process Checks (IPC) checks, replace components on line, complete batch & associated documentation, right first time for accordance with SOPs to ensure compliance with cGMP.
* Set equipment to ensure minimum downtime levels, minimum product damage/waste, support machine start-up, changeovers, testing and cleaning activities in accordance with SOP's and cGMP requirements.
* Monitoring equipment status and readiness for production, reporting any faults or issues to Supervision
* Cleaning and maintenance of clean rooms/equipment to SOPs, cGMP and pharmaceutical industry regulatory standards.
* Perform Clean in Place (CIP) and Steam in Place (SIP) activities using HMI controlled systems.
* Operation of airlocks, autoclaves, automated vessels/ equipment cleaning systems to ensure that all equipment is sterilised ready for use.
* To ensure any instances of non-conformance are communicated to the area leader, Manager or Quality Assurance representatives to ensure that they are investigated and rectified.
* Support project validation work, new product introduction to the Operations department
* SAP transactions.
* Using Quality systems for GMP changes and report writing.
* Conduct and assist, where appropriate in basic equipment maintenance.
* Conduct clean room environmental monitoring in accordance to in house procedures.
* Math GCSE (Grade C or Above) or evidence of basic Numeracy to understand arithmetic - test at Interview
* English GCSE (Grade C or above) or evidence of basic literacy being able to read complex work instructions and interpret them in day-to-day role - test at interview & CV
* Experience of working in a regulated industry e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Food, Automotive, Make-Up & Engineering - Evidence on CV - Desirable
* Previous experience of manufacturing environment - CV - Desirable
* Basic IT user including MS Office and Internet - CV - Essential
* Attention to detail
* Able to follow verbal and written instructions and production schedules - Interview
* Able to stay focus and concentration despite repetitive tasks - Interview
* Methodical approach
* Dexterity - Occ health
* Physically fit - Occ health
* Have a quality mindset - patient first
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realise your best - professionally and personally. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Go to the "Apply now" section to download our application form
The Best Connection are currently recruiting HGV class 2 drivers for a busy waste management company based in the Reading area. This is a great opportunity for a HGV Class 2 driver to join a busy...
Back to Search results Location Reading Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Hours per Week 40 Remuneration £22,000 + Benefits Job Reference GR/10133 As the Contract Administrator, you will...
Collection & Delivery Driver Emergency Services and Training Based at Ruislip and covering London Competitive salary SF33034 About the role Here at Babcock International we are the trusted...
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver for one of our clients In Reading. This role is for a busy builders merchant based in the town centre, our...
Job Reference: LUCTL50 Location: Luton 37.5 LutonUK FULL_TIME The Best Connection 2021-02-24 2021-03-24T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £11.79-12.82 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable...
Job description Role: Flight Trials Engineer Location: Maidenhead Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 dependant on skills To apply for this role, you must have experience as a trials engineer with a...
The Best Connection are currently recruiting HGV class 2 drivers for a busy waste management...
Back to Search results Location Reading Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Hours per...
Collection & Delivery Driver Emergency Services and Training Based at Ruislip and covering...
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver for one of...
Job Reference: LUCTL50 Location: Luton 37.5 LutonUK FULL_TIME The Best...
Job description Role: Flight Trials Engineer Location: Maidenhead Salary: £30,000 - £50,000...