Tech Lead - Security Analyst – Managed Services
APJ Hours - 1am - 9am
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva’s Security Analyst is tasked with tackling and solving our most complex field issues for enterprise customers in combating automated threats targeting their web applications, API’s, and mobile applications. As a Security Analyst, you will be analyzing large amounts of traffic to websites to find global correlations and patterns. Based on the conclusions drawn from the analysis, the analyst collaborates with the customer and internal teams to implement mitigation strategies to stop automated website attacks. An important component of the position is to work with clients, investigate anomalies, and provide easily consumable but detailed evidence for all actions taken.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Become an Imperva Expert--you will know everything there is to know about how Imperva’s Bot Detection platform works, as well as how bots and bot operators attack websites
- Work with Imperva customers to fully understand the issues automated attacks cause to their business and devise strategies to mitigate or eliminate the issues
- Work with Imperva’s internal threat research, data science, and product teams by delivering actionable intelligence that will inform future product enhancements
- Use data visualization tools to create consumable reports to quickly validate findings and demonstrate the efficacy of actions taken
- Be a trusted advisor, take ownership of all problems you encounter, and be a team player
- You love solving difficult problems and finding the needle in the haystack
- You have intermediate to advanced SQL skills, with the ability and desire to become an expert
- You have either past experience with, or an appetite to learn, data visualization tools like Tableau and Looker
- You write basic scripts in one or more languages such as Python, Bash, or Go
- You have a knack for automating redundant tasks, streamlining repetitive processes, and are always looking for opportunities to scale operations
- You can describe in some detail how websites are delivered to browsers
- You are a leader and can work independently as well as tightly with a team
- Your customer facing skills are polished and you know not to guess when in doubt
- You have a degree of flexibility to take appointments evenings and mornings required
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a Senior Media Manager and lead on an integrated media strategy that promotes our brand and helps deliver...
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as Team Coordinator, effectively supporting the Northern Ireland Team within UK Programmes, by providing proactive and comprehensive...
Base Location: Belfast Salary: circa £30,000 depending on skills and experience + annual bonus Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time - 37 hours per week | Flexible working patterns...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Financial Control Analyst Description NAFC Financial Control...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now 1st Line Support / Service desk - Belfast - Contract Your new company I am currently...
Working with a leading NHS Trust in Slough, Premier Work Support have fantastic opportunities for Catering Assistants to join the team working at one of Slough's key hospitals. You duties will...
Do you want to play a key role in an organisation which stands up for children? Join us as a...
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as Team Coordinator, effectively supporting...
Base Location: Belfast Salary: circa £30,000 depending on skills and experience + annual...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Competitive salary Belfast , County Antrim Contract, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Working with a leading NHS Trust in Slough, Premier Work Support have fantastic opportunities...