Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.90
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £8.21
Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.38
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Shifts:16 hours over 4 x 4 hours shifts - typically between 1:00pm and 6:00pm, 4 days over 7. Weekend working will be on a rota basis
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
• Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
• Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary
• You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
• Other benefits include:
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.
Your new company You will be joining an exciting technology company based in the city centre of Glasgow who build applications for scientific research companies. They are a well established...
3 month contract - .NET Developer - Outside of IR35 My client based in Glasgow have an immediate requirement for multiple .NET Developers to come in on a 3 month contract. This role will see you...
Senior .NET Developer (.NetCore, Angular, Azure and DevOps) Senior .NET Developer (Core, Angular, Azure and DevOps) £45,000-£60,000 Your new company I've been engaged on a project to recruit a .NET...
Advert The successful applicant will support staff and provide a quality education and care service for young children and their families in the community and provide and maintain a standard of...
Senior .NET Developer (.Net Core, Azure, DevOps) Your new company A global technology company based just outside the city centre of Glasgow are seeking an additional developer to add to their .NET...
They have developed a niche platform which is currently unrivalled for its function, however they are about to undergo a whole re-write of the current application and are looking to implement...
Your new company You will be joining an exciting technology company based in the city centre of...
3 month contract - .NET Developer - Outside of IR35 My client based in Glasgow have an immediate...
Senior .NET Developer (.NetCore, Angular, Azure and DevOps) Senior .NET Developer (Core, Angular,...
Advert The successful applicant will support staff and provide a quality education and care...
Senior .NET Developer (.Net Core, Azure, DevOps) Your new company A global technology company...
They have developed a niche platform which is currently unrivalled for its function, however they...