Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.90
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £8.21
Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.38
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Shifts: Team Member required for our store here in Motherwell at the Brandon Parade! 20 hours over 5 days, typically 4 hour shifts. We require you to be available Monday - Saturday with shifts usually being either 6:00am - 10:00am or 2:00pm - 6:00pm. Sunday shift is usually 8:30am - 12:30pm or 12.00pm - 4:30pm.
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
• Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
• Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
• After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
• You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one years’ salary
• You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
• Other benefits include:
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.
Introduction FPSG's exclusive client is a key player in the Financial Services sector. With the opening of a new part of their Group, they have fresh career opportunities for talented and innovated...
Modern Software House based in central Glasgow are actively recruiting for a skilled Software Developer with strong Microsoft knowledge. The company are a Microsoft Gold Partner, but they do have a...
C#.Net Senior Software Engineer - Glasgow Bright Purple are currently working closely with a household name in technology who are growing their Glasgow based tech team. They are looking for a...
.As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face in the delivery of the person-centred care that helps set us apart. Four Hills is a modern, purpose-built care home in...
Base Location: Perth or Glasgow Salary: £38,600 - £58,000 depending on skills and experience + annual bonus Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time About the Business Transmission operates under...
ABOUT THE ROLE A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester in this role. As a Senior Nurse (General) at a Barchester care home, you'll use your leadership...
Introduction FPSG's exclusive client is a key player in the Financial Services sector. With the...
Modern Software House based in central Glasgow are actively recruiting for a skilled Software...
C#.Net Senior Software Engineer - Glasgow Bright Purple are currently working closely with a...
.As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face in the delivery of...
Base Location: Perth or Glasgow Salary: £38,600 - £58,000 depending on skills and experience +...
ABOUT THE ROLE A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester...