Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Salary: Up to £19,500 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a retail business which puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. This business is a well-loved retail high street brand with a cult following and loyal customer base who have bucked the retail trend over the last few years with their continued expansion and progression. They create luxurious and service focussed store environments which encourage talented retailers to excel and meet their potential.
- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed fashion or footwear retail environment is essential
- A current Store Manager or Assistant Manager who is looking to progress
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can do attitude
- You will be an experienced manager working in a fashion, footwear or accessories retail environment which is focussed on service, people and delivering results
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- You will be articulate, well presented and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of retail achievements
- Delivering a an excellent retail environment for all customers
THE ROLE KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service; tailoring every aspect of your store to your customer base, anticipating their needs and offering a best in class experience
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Ensuring service standards in store are constantly being offered in line with the companys core values
- You will be responsible for in store merchandising, creating window and in store displays that follow company guideline but are targeted towards your local customer
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
Our client is a well-established high street retailer who has had significant growth over the last few years and is planning further growth for the future. The quality of their service and product is exceptional, their customers are their most important asset and they will do everything they can to make them happy, their passion is at the heart of everything they do! This company continues to go from strength to strength and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail management career!
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: East Kilbride, Larkhall, Glasgow, Motherwell, Blackridge, Cumbernauld and Newton Mearns
KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Floor Manager, General Manager, Customer Service, Department Manager, Concession Manager, Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
We are looking to recruit a new retail supervisor for our shop in Shawlands, Glasgow City. We offer a permanent full time position working a variety of shifts 5 days from 7 each week usually...
We are looking to recruit a new retail supervisor for our shop in Croftfoot, Glasgow City. We offer a permanent full time position working a variety of shifts 5 days from 7 each week usually...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they...
Store Manager Designate £Competitive + plus benefits Glasgow Area Push your knowledge to the limit At EE, we want to become the #1 for service on the high street. We're on the lookout for Store...
£8.21 per hour Glasgow , Lanarkshire Contract, full-time or part-time Apply now This is a fantastic opportunity to work and train alongside one of the country's leading & award winning Retail...
Retail Assistant - Part Time We are looking to recruit a new retail assistant for our shop in Govan, Glasgow City. We offer a permanent part time position working a variety of shifts, 4 days from 7...
We are looking to recruit a new retail supervisor for our shop in Shawlands, Glasgow City. We...
We are looking to recruit a new retail supervisor for our shop in Croftfoot, Glasgow City. We...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer....
Store Manager Designate £Competitive + plus benefits Glasgow Area Push your knowledge to the...
£8.21 per hour Glasgow , Lanarkshire Contract, full-time or part-time Apply now This is a...
Retail Assistant - Part Time We are looking to recruit a new retail assistant for our shop in...