£14,000 - £20,000 per annum
Cumnock , Ayrshire
Be one of the first ten applicants
Vacancy - ASSISTANT MANAGER / STORE MANAGER
Product - FASHION, FOOTWEAR & ACCESSORIES
This role involves working for a very exciting, stable and financially strong growing high street retailer.
Whether its career progression or just stability your looking for...our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities. One of the few Retailers opening new stores this year.
URGENT VACANCY - APPLY NOW
Job Title: Store Manager / Assistant Manager
Reporting Line: Store Manager
Fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
• To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
• Ensure execution across the area of:
o Store layouts
o Product presentation
• Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
• Advise on local marketing initiatives.
• Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service .
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
- Store Management
- Store Manager
- ASSISTANT MANAGER
- DEPUTY MANAGER
Do you have retail management or supervisory experience?
Is this experience working within a clothing, sports, fashion, outdoor leisurewear product?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
Certificate in Retail Management Distance learning, self-paced £250 Retail Manager Training Course Online, self-paced £16.00 Retail Management Online, self-paced £10.00 View Admin, secretarial & PA courses
Job Description Lidl, Customer Assistant Ayr Customer Assistant, 35 to 40 hours, Ayr £9.30 up to £10.50 per hour* (pro rata). Part time hours are between 10 - 30 hours. Full time...
Job Role: Part Time Cleaner Location: ASDA Ardrossan Supermarket, Harbour Road, Ardrossan, KA22 8BZ Hourly Rate: £8.76 Fixed Term Contract until 27th June 2020 (immediate start) Hours / Shifts:...
Job Description The duties of a teacher working in East Ayrshire Council are defined in Annex B of the national agreement “A teaching profession for the 21st century” and the Standard for Full...
Location: North West Kilmarnock Area Centre KA3 1NQ Grade: Consultant Category: Medical & Dental Salary: Consultant (£82,699 -...
Location: Kirklands - NHSL Headquarters G71 8BB Grade: Band 5 Category: Administrative Services Salary: Band 5 (£25,100 -...
Location: Dundonald Medical Practice Grade: Not specified Category: Medical & Dental Salary: Not specified Contract: FixedTerm Duration: Region: Ayrshire_Arran Hours: 3-4 sessions Job...
Job Description Lidl, Customer Assistant Ayr Customer Assistant, 35 to 40 hours,...
Job Role: Part Time Cleaner Location: ASDA Ardrossan Supermarket, Harbour Road, Ardrossan, KA22...
Job Description The duties of a teacher working in East Ayrshire Council are defined in Annex B...
Location: North West Kilmarnock Area Centre KA3 1NQ Grade: Consultant Category: Medical &...
Location: Kirklands - NHSL Headquarters G71 8BB Grade: Band 5 Category: Administrative...
Location: Dundonald Medical Practice Grade: Not specified Category: Medical & Dental Salary: Not...