Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Staff Analyst for one of our prestigious Aerospace/Defence Clients based in Bristol. This is a contract role for 6 months+
1. Creation of Management Information to include Monthly reports to Client Executive Leadership, within the team internally and to the US Functional Leadership. Supporting Managers in collation and analysis of information and preparation of reports and presentations.
2. Management of the Operations overhead budget. Including yearly forecasting and capture of monthly actuals. Reporting on irregularities using Cognos software. Yearly cost savings target met through various CRI/Lean+ initiatives.
3. Management of the ‘Forward Load’ staffing forecast for the Operations function. Working with managers to ensure timely recruitment action and OAs onboarding, org chart updates and welcome/farewell notices.
4. Risk Management focal. Creation of Risk, Issues and Opportunities using the company internal Risk Management tool. Chairing a fortnightly review meeting for updates and highlighting RAG statuses to Leadership.
5. Leading the delivery of smaller Focus Projects within the Operations Function. Team member on Focus Projects at Cient level.
6. Support and contribution to the generation of the Client Operations Strategy and detailed delivery plans.
7. Communications focal. Monthly and quarterly reporting of news and activities within the Ops function to the wider company business. Creation of new articles for the internal company magazine.
8. Records and Information Management focal for the Operations Function. Ensuring all records and controlled documents are tracked and updated in a Document Control Register. Creation of the company Operations Management Governance procedure.
9. Business continuity focal for the Operations Function. Ensuring all business as usual activities can continue as normal in the event of security threats or environmental disaster.
10. Assisting in improvement and implementation of processes to enhance team performance, lower cost and improve quality through the application of Lean and other concepts.
11. Training Focal for the Operations Function. Assisting with content development by interfacing with the training organisation, business partners and managers.
12. Participation in the planning and execution of employee-related activities and initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction and morale. Creation of the Employee Engagement plan, working with managers to review and update status.
13. Participate and facilitate Operations compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Please apply for more information.
Maintenance Team Leader-41322 Description Are you looking for opportunities to work on high profile rail projects and advanced technology alongside experts from the UK, Europe and Japan? Come and...
Exciting new opportunity working for a global multidisciplinary consultancy, with over 50, 000 staff globally spread across various industries. The Lead Asset Management requires the combined...
The Pest Control Teams role is to provide treatment relating to Pest Control to customers who request a service from the Council. Some will pay, others will have a free service and this applies to...
JED-62965-PMOBristol PMO Analyst - Bristol Circa £34k, excellent benefits FPSG's client is a leading insurance provider. They have an opening for an experienced PMO Analyst to be responsible for...
A Finance client in Bristol are currently seeking a Senior Programme Manager for a 3 month contract with forecast to extend to 2019. The Programme Manager will be responsible for leads, directs...
Credit Associate ( Job Number: TEC000131) DEPARTMENT - TS CREIT LOCATION - BRISTOL CONTRACT TYPE - TEMPORARY BACKGROUND BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business...
Maintenance Team Leader-41322 Description Are you looking for opportunities to work on high...
Exciting new opportunity working for a global multidisciplinary consultancy, with over 50, 000...
The Pest Control Teams role is to provide treatment relating to Pest Control to customers who...
JED-62965-PMOBristol PMO Analyst - Bristol Circa £34k, excellent benefits FPSG's client is a...
A Finance client in Bristol are currently seeking a Senior Programme Manager for a 3 month...
Credit Associate ( Job Number: TEC000131) DEPARTMENT - TS CREIT LOCATION - BRISTOL CONTRACT TYPE...