Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Staff Analyst for one of our prestigious Aerospace/Defence Clients based in Bristol. This is a contract role for 6 months+
1. Creation of Management Information to include Monthly reports to Client Executive Leadership, within the team internally and to the US Functional Leadership. Supporting Managers in collation and analysis of information and preparation of reports and presentations.
2. Management of the Operations overhead budget. Including yearly forecasting and capture of monthly actuals. Reporting on irregularities using Cognos software. Yearly cost savings target met through various CRI/Lean+ initiatives.
3. Management of the ‘Forward Load’ staffing forecast for the Operations function. Working with managers to ensure timely recruitment action and OAs onboarding, org chart updates and welcome/farewell notices.
4. Risk Management focal. Creation of Risk, Issues and Opportunities using the company internal Risk Management tool. Chairing a fortnightly review meeting for updates and highlighting RAG statuses to Leadership.
5. Leading the delivery of smaller Focus Projects within the Operations Function. Team member on Focus Projects at Cient level.
6. Support and contribution to the generation of the Client Operations Strategy and detailed delivery plans.
7. Communications focal. Monthly and quarterly reporting of news and activities within the Ops function to the wider company business. Creation of new articles for the internal company magazine.
8. Records and Information Management focal for the Operations Function. Ensuring all records and controlled documents are tracked and updated in a Document Control Register. Creation of the company Operations Management Governance procedure.
9. Business continuity focal for the Operations Function. Ensuring all business as usual activities can continue as normal in the event of security threats or environmental disaster.
10. Assisting in improvement and implementation of processes to enhance team performance, lower cost and improve quality through the application of Lean and other concepts.
11. Training Focal for the Operations Function. Assisting with content development by interfacing with the training organisation, business partners and managers.
12. Participation in the planning and execution of employee-related activities and initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction and morale. Creation of the Employee Engagement plan, working with managers to review and update status.
13. Participate and facilitate Operations compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Please apply for more information.
We have an exciting opportunity in the Road Safety and Local Area Engineering team within the Local and Sustainable Transport Service, supporting the delivery of cycling and walking initiatives...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000 people across the world. Babcock offer a hugely diverse number of career...
Job Summary The Commercial Finance Analyst (CFA) provides key management information to the operational functions in the business as well as being a key link between the finance department and the...
1. Experience in developing robust risk registers and mitigation plans. 2. Experience in applying a variety of risk identification techniques. 3. Experience in working collaboratively within...
This profitable international Construction, Design & Engineering group, t/o £2bn, operates through several key operating divisions and specialises in the design, planning and maintenance of some...
Location – Bristol Contract – Permanent Reporting to the Financial Controller this position leads the financial management and contract reporting (including any associated bank reporting and...
We have an exciting opportunity in the Road Safety and Local Area Engineering team within the...
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000...
Job Summary The Commercial Finance Analyst (CFA) provides key management information to the...
1. Experience in developing robust risk registers and mitigation plans. 2. Experience in...
This profitable international Construction, Design & Engineering group, t/o £2bn, operates...
Location – Bristol Contract – Permanent Reporting to the Financial Controller this position...