A supportive and well-established Academy in Luton is looking for a Social Sciences Teacher to begin in September 2019. The ideal candidate will be able to offer either Psychology or Sociology at Senior Secondary Level. They will be required to teach A Level.
About the School:
- A large Secondary School with an attached Sixth Form;
- Located in the hub of Bedfordshire, just outside the city of Luton;
- The school has recently been refurbished with state-of-the art facilities across all departments, and will be heading towards opening a Football Academy in partnership with the local professional football team;
- As part of a wider trust, school staff are well-supported through cross-Academy CPD and a close-knit social community.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons in line with the A Level Social Sciences curriculum;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Liaising with various members of staff and influencers on student learning;
- Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of Social Sciences Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Recognised teaching qualifications/relevant experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today! Call direct on 01424 237 373.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.
Employer: Watford Football Club Job Title: Academy Physiotherapist Salary: Depending on experience & qualifications Location: Watford Football Club / Watford FC Training Ground, London...
£23,720 - £35,008 per annum St. Albans , Hertfordshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now This high-achieving single sex Academy in St Albans are looking for a MFL...
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Stevenage Borough Football Club in Stevenage. Horticulture. The primary purpose of this role is to undertake an Apprenticeship in Horticulture Level 2 –...
Year 4 Teaching role in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Academics Berkhamsted are currently looking for a Year 4 teacher to start ASAP, the School is based in the lovely village of Berkhamsted. This...
£23,000 - £39,000 per annum, inc benefits Dunstable , Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Leaders have successfully made changes and improvements since...
Overall Objective: To plan and deliver elite football sessions for the Advanced Centre. Working to a syllabus the role requires someone with the drive and motivation to develop football players...
Employer: Watford Football Club Job Title: Academy Physiotherapist Salary: Depending on...
£23,720 - £35,008 per annum St. Albans , Hertfordshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first...
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Stevenage Borough Football Club in Stevenage....
Year 4 Teaching role in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Academics Berkhamsted are currently looking...
£23,000 - £39,000 per annum, inc benefits Dunstable , Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time Be one...
Overall Objective: To plan and deliver elite football sessions for the Advanced Centre. Working...