BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
Duties of this role include:
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Job Reference: J215-SYS-22753 Employer: BMI Healthcare Location: Maidstone Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare,...
Orpington , Kent Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply on employer's website BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our...
Job ref - 11316 Salary : £25,000 - £29,000 Ward / Outpatients RGN Kent Full Time Salary up to £29,000 Our client is actively looking for a Registered Nurse to join them...
Job ref - 11412 Salary : £24,000 - £29,000 Staff Nurse Inpatients Full Time Kent Salary up to £29,000 Our client are looking for committed Staff Nurse to join their...
Staff Nurse - Outpatients RGN - Registered General Nurse Up to £27,000 per annum WR Health & Social Care is searching for an accomplished Adult Nurse that is keen to pursue a new role with one of...
Staff Nurse – Nursing Home – Maidstone, Kent – £16/hr This staff nurse position is with a fantastic group that have 40 homes across the South East of England, providing a perfect hub of...
Job Reference: J215-SYS-22753 Employer: BMI Healthcare ...
Orpington , Kent Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply on employer's...
Job ref - 11316 Salary : £25,000 - £29,000 Ward / Outpatients...
Job ref - 11412 Salary : £24,000 - £29,000 Staff Nurse...
Staff Nurse - Outpatients RGN - Registered General Nurse Up to £27,000 per annum WR Health &...
Staff Nurse – Nursing Home – Maidstone, Kent – £16/hr This staff nurse position is with a...