Week, ENGLAND | about 1 month | Deadline: V05015; Belfast
This position has expired. Do not apply!
£38,447 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
- Job title
- Service Manager - ( 40 hours per week - Permanent Position)
- Job reference
- Date posted
- Application closing date
- £33,552 per annum with possible progression to up to £36,991 per annum (Minimum 40hrs per week)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan, an employee assistance scheme
- Job category/type
- Job description
The role of Service Manager is fundamental to the Salvation Army's desire to help vulnerable clients achieve positive outcomes and as such you will be passionate, target driven, dynamic and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of services for vulnerable clients in a competitive climate. You will provide local strategic vision and direction within the framework of the Homelessness Services Strategic Mission Plan.
You will also champion excellence in terms of the core values; as well as a high quality cost effective service delivery; ensuring our clients are central to our services and successful individual outcomes are achieved.
As the Service Manager you will have overall responsibility for the programmes within your service ensuring they meet all required Key Performance Indicators and contractual obligations, ensuring the service is run within the Mission and Values of The Salvation Army.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
* NVQ Level 4 or equivalent professional qualification.
* Demonstrate values of integrity and accountability within working practice
* Leading, motivating and inspiring staff across multi-disciplinary teams
* Experience of recruitment, development and performance management
* Knowledge and understanding of Funding streams and meeting contractual requirements.
* Building and maintain strong and effective partnerships with stakeholders, other services and departments, clients and staff
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to review and understand financial information and create and monitor budgets effectively.
In order to complete your application please download and read the job description and person specification. In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
For a downloadable copy of the full advert please click here.
At Care South - we are looking for caring Registered Nurses (Bank Hours/Day shifts) to complement the existing team here at our stunning Nursing and Residential Care Home - Fremington Manor near...
40 hpw, term time only (39 weeks per year). An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of Pre-school Manager. St. Mary's Pre-school is an extremely popular and friendly childcare setting...
£21.00 per hour Braunton , Devon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website ABOUT THE ROLE A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we’ll reward you when you...
Band 7 Ward manager We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced nurse to provide management and leadership for our 12 bedded gynaecology ward and medical termination of...
Competitive salary Barnstaple , Devon Permanent, full-time Apply on employer's website Overview Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles...
1939 Community Mental Health Nurse - Specialist Childrens Services, NHS Scotland Recruitment, 12 daysLocation: Templeton Business Centre G40 1DA Grade: Band 6 Category: Nursing & Midwifery Salary: Band 6 (£30,401 -...
At Care South - we are looking for caring Registered Nurses (Bank Hours/Day shifts) to...
40 hpw, term time only (39 weeks per year). An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of...
£21.00 per hour Braunton , Devon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply...
Band 7 Ward manager We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced nurse to...
Competitive salary Barnstaple , Devon Permanent, full-time Apply on employer's...
1939 Community Mental Health Nurse - Specialist Childrens Services, NHS Scotland Recruitment, 12 daysLocation: Templeton Business Centre G40 1DA Grade: Band 6 Category: Nursing &...