Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Senior Software Developer to be based in Stamford
Your exciting role will be to develop software in line with the requirements of the organisation and as determined your Manager
Main Duties of the Role
- Support your department in the day-to-day maintenance of existing software services, solutions and applications
- Undertake software development duties as determined by your manager, keeping them appraised of development or concerns
- Be responsible for the development of significant projects or designated areas of a particular project, ensuring your work is of an exceptional standard to fulfil requirements and contribute effectively to the projects’ success
- Share relevant information with colleagues ensuring they are able to follow and complete work undertake should circumstances require it
Your Skills and Experience
- Sound communication skills both verbally and written
- Motivated, outgoing, organised person with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions
- Open and reliable, happy working as part of a team and contributing confidently to discussions relating to projects
- You will be a logical thinker with the ability to communicate technical matters at all levels
- Excellent technical capability across a range of technologies focusing on agile development in a predominantly Linux environment
- 3+ years general software development experience
- 3+ years experience using different DB platforms (including MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of Cloud Services
- Experience of working in a Linux environment (Debian, Ubuntu Distribution)
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000-£38,000 per annum
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service (4x salary)
Manufacturing ERP Business Development Manager £45k + Double OTE My client, an innovative producer and seller of a unique ERP Software solution geared towards the discrete and process...
Apply now Job no:515504 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:South East England Categories:Health Safety and Environment, Other Job Title: SHE Advisor Location: Peterborough (ideally South...
Job Description Project Manager Permanent Negotiable Salary Travel Required Morson International are proud to be partnering our client who are leading the way in relation to energy monitoring,...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 374 of 1000 Manager SAS Programming - UK Company: SEC Recruitment Location: England Reference:...
Evolving Networks is a fast growing, innovative ISP and software house specialising in the provision of fully managed, software enhanced internet connectivity to the UK business market. Our...
Peterborough , Cambridgeshire £20,000 - £28,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Be one of the...
Manufacturing ERP Business Development Manager £45k + Double OTE My client, an innovative...
Apply now Job no:515504 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:South East...
Job Description Project Manager Permanent Negotiable Salary Travel Required Morson International...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 374 of...
Evolving Networks is a fast growing, innovative ISP and software house specialising in the...