Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Senior Software Developer to be based in Stamford
Your exciting role will be to develop software in line with the requirements of the organisation and as determined your Manager
Main Duties of the Role
- Support your department in the day-to-day maintenance of existing software services, solutions and applications
- Undertake software development duties as determined by your manager, keeping them appraised of development or concerns
- Be responsible for the development of significant projects or designated areas of a particular project, ensuring your work is of an exceptional standard to fulfil requirements and contribute effectively to the projects’ success
- Share relevant information with colleagues ensuring they are able to follow and complete work undertake should circumstances require it
Your Skills and Experience
- Sound communication skills both verbally and written
- Motivated, outgoing, organised person with a structured reliable approach to both resolving issues and developing solutions
- Open and reliable, happy working as part of a team and contributing confidently to discussions relating to projects
- You will be a logical thinker with the ability to communicate technical matters at all levels
- Excellent technical capability across a range of technologies focusing on agile development in a predominantly Linux environment
- 3+ years general software development experience
- 3+ years experience using different DB platforms (including MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of Cloud Services
- Experience of working in a Linux environment (Debian, Ubuntu Distribution)
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000-£38,000 per annum
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service (4x salary)
Accounting Team Manager - Shared Service Centre Req ID: 6473 Location: Woolley Road, Alconbury, Huntingdon, Cambs PE28 4HS Department/Division: Accounting and Finance Description Are you a...
An exciting opportunity has arisen on the East West Rail Project Phase 2 Programme for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Infrastructure Specialist to lead and manage all aspects of IT across...
Apply now Job no:516991 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:South of England Categories:Electrical, Managerial, Business Support Job Title: Competitive Connections Manager Location: South...
« back to results Multiple Software Engineer vacancies available working on the design and development of mission planning systems for military platforms. This leading organisation is actively...
Job Role: Relief Development Manager (Ref 1698) Location: Folkestone, Canterbury, Hastings, Ashford, Tenterden Salary: £9.75 per hour Job Sector: Retirement - Independent Living Hours: Zero hour...
Apply now Job no:516917 Work type:External Fixed Term Contract Location:South of England Categories:Administration/Secretarial Job Title: Administration Assistant - Supply Restoration Location:...
Accounting Team Manager - Shared Service Centre Req ID: 6473 Location: Woolley Road, Alconbury,...
An exciting opportunity has arisen on the East West Rail Project Phase 2 Programme for an...
Apply now Job no:516991 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:South of...
« back to results Multiple Software Engineer vacancies available working on the design and...
Job Role: Relief Development Manager (Ref 1698) Location: Folkestone, Canterbury, Hastings,...
Apply now Job no:516917 Work type:External Fixed Term Contract Location:South of...