BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer - MRI to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This is a Temporary Role to cover Maternity Leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
Duties of this role include:
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Orpington , Kent Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply on employer's website BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our...
Job ref - 11316 Salary : £25,000 - £29,000 Ward / Outpatients RGN Kent Full Time Salary up to £29,000 Our client is actively looking for a Registered Nurse to join them...
CT Service Lead Band 8a £40,428 - £48,514 per annum (pro rata) Medway Foundation Trust, covering a diverse population of over 400,000, is undergoing great transformational change where the...
Job Introduction Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a grade Radiographer in Dartford on a temporary or full time basis. Job Description Your World Healthcare are placing Reporting...
Break into Prison Healthcare! Looking for a change in your career? Have you ever thought about working within a prison environment, helping to rehabilitate and support offenders to live decent and...
Staff Nurse - Outpatients RGN - Registered General Nurse Up to £27,000 per annum WR Health & Social Care is searching for an accomplished Adult Nurse that is keen to pursue a new role with one of...
Orpington , Kent Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply on employer's...
Job ref - 11316 Salary : £25,000 - £29,000 Ward / Outpatients...
CT Service Lead Band 8a £40,428 - £48,514 per annum (pro rata) Medway Foundation Trust, covering...
Job Introduction Your World Healthcare is currently recruiting a grade Radiographer in Dartford...
Break into Prison Healthcare! Looking for a change in your career? Have you ever thought about...
Staff Nurse - Outpatients RGN - Registered General Nurse Up to £27,000 per annum WR Health &...