BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer - MRI to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
This is a Temporary Role to cover Maternity Leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
Duties of this role include:
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
CT Radiographer Directorate: Unplanned & Integrated Care Band: 6 Salary: £28,050 - £36,644 per annum/pro rata Interview date: Wednesday 22nd August 2018 Here at Medway, we pride ourselves on...
We are looking an enthusiastic and experienced Radiographer or Medical Technologist to join our busy and friendly Nuclear Medicine team at Maidstone Hospital. The Nuclear Medicine service receives...
The Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury There is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated MRI Radiographer to run the MRI service at Tunbridge Wells. We have a 3Tesla Philips...
Spire Healthcare is the second largest private hospital provider in the UK, with 39 hospitals and 13 clinics nationwide. The company is built on a heritage of almost 30 years’ experience running...
Job Description An opportunity has arisen for a Pharmacist to join our team. You will be supported by the Pharmacy Manager and help to provide a high quality, patient focused service, to a range...
There is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Radiographer to work within the cross sectional team at Tunbridge Wells The Cross Sectional team has access to a 3Tesla...
CT Radiographer Directorate: Unplanned & Integrated Care Band: 6 Salary: £28,050 - £36,644 per...
We are looking an enthusiastic and experienced Radiographer or Medical Technologist to join our...
The Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury There is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled...
Spire Healthcare is the second largest private hospital provider in the UK, with 39 hospitals...
Job Description An opportunity has arisen for a Pharmacist to join our team. You will be...
There is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Radiographer to work...