Senior Business Analyst
£50,000 - £65,000 + bonus + flexible working and benefits
Are you from a leading consultancy background but looking to work somewhere more agile?
Do you have strong technical skills and the ability to deliver insight to clients?
If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. My client is a boutique consultancy who focus on customer analytics and intelligence. They work with a range of clients from industries such as pharmaceutical, finance, events management and more on projects such as providing data warehousing solutions, business intelligence or solution implementation.
Culturally, they are not corporate but rather opt for a "we work office" which means working from home when needed, flexible working hours, casual attire and the ability to manage your own day your way.
Role of Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be versatile and agile and be able to work with clients to translate technical solutions solving their business problems. Responsibilities will include:
- Work on data from range of sources - cloud, mobile, web logs, social media, CRM and marketing automation to drive customer insights
- Help client understand customer behavioural trends, visualise this insight and provide actionable recommendations to improve their business.
- Lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges
- Be able to use Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas to explain business requirements
- Build visualisation dashboards and use tools like Tableau/ Qikview, Spotfire
- Help client with user acceptance tests and user adoption of insight solutions
- Collaborate closely with the consultancies internal teams
- Working with the consultancies internal technology team to build Proof of Concepts and propositions to take to market
Requirements of Senior Business Analyst - who are you?
- Proven experience of being client facing
- Understanding of Agile and Design Thinking
- Strong presentation skills
- Dashboard experience on tools like Tableau / Qlikview/ Spotfire
- Any experience with pre-sales activities like proposal workshops or presentations would be beneficial
- Experience in a senior or mentor level role previously and looking for next step up.
Supply Chain Business Intelligence Specialist Kingfisher is undergoing one of the largest and most complex business transformation in retail in Europe. The ambition is to become the leading Home...
East London , London £50,000 - £55,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Apply now Business Intelligence / Analytics Consultant London Permanent £50,000 - 55,000 + bonus + package My client is a...
Who we are looking forIf you are a Data Analytics savvy professional with experience in Financial Services or Consultancy this will be an excellent opportunity for you to join a successful team at...
Accessability Links Go to main page content Go to main menu Go to vacancy search Go to site search Cookies on our website By continuing to use this website we will assume you are happy to receive...
Manager 60,000-72,000 and a car allowance + bonus + benefits Senior Manager 80,000+ and a car allowance + bonus + benefits -----vacancies across all levels, growing practice! Data Management,...
Who we are looking for The use of data is becoming more and more important to our clients. To meet this growing demand, we are significantly investing in our practice to offer a wide range of...
Supply Chain Business Intelligence Specialist Kingfisher is undergoing one of the largest and...
East London , London £50,000 - £55,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Apply now Business...
Who we are looking forIf you are a Data Analytics savvy professional with experience in...
Accessability Links Go to main page content Go to main menu Go to vacancy search Go to site...
Manager 60,000-72,000 and a car allowance + bonus + benefits Senior Manager 80,000+ and a car...
Who we are looking for The use of data is becoming more and more important to our clients. To...