Senior Business Analyst
£50,000 - £65,000 + bonus + flexible working and benefits
Are you from a leading consultancy background but looking to work somewhere more agile?
Do you have strong technical skills and the ability to deliver insight to clients?
If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. My client is a boutique consultancy who focus on customer analytics and intelligence. They work with a range of clients from industries such as pharmaceutical, finance, events management and more on projects such as providing data warehousing solutions, business intelligence or solution implementation.
Culturally, they are not corporate but rather opt for a "we work office" which means working from home when needed, flexible working hours, casual attire and the ability to manage your own day your way.
Role of Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be versatile and agile and be able to work with clients to translate technical solutions solving their business problems. Responsibilities will include:
- Work on data from range of sources - cloud, mobile, web logs, social media, CRM and marketing automation to drive customer insights
- Help client understand customer behavioural trends, visualise this insight and provide actionable recommendations to improve their business.
- Lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges
- Be able to use Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas to explain business requirements
- Build visualisation dashboards and use tools like Tableau/ Qikview, Spotfire
- Help client with user acceptance tests and user adoption of insight solutions
- Collaborate closely with the consultancies internal teams
- Working with the consultancies internal technology team to build Proof of Concepts and propositions to take to market
Requirements of Senior Business Analyst - who are you?
- Proven experience of being client facing
- Understanding of Agile and Design Thinking
- Strong presentation skills
- Dashboard experience on tools like Tableau / Qlikview/ Spotfire
- Any experience with pre-sales activities like proposal workshops or presentations would be beneficial
- Experience in a senior or mentor level role previously and looking for next step up.
Data Analyst - Tableau desktop/ server, SQL, Confluence We have an opportunity for a Data Analyst to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team,...
Senior Data Analytics Consultant Bristol or Cardiff £42500 - £45000 per annum + pension Company client seek to recruit an Advanced Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Consultant for their...
Job Title Tableau Developer Role Business Services Practice Group/Department Information Technology Job Category Business Services Job Location London Description Tableau Developer Job...
Growth Financial Analyst Location: Hammersmith, London UENI is an exciting growth company that is disrupting the way small businesses grow their business. For £1 per day, UENI creates the business...
Why this job is excellent: As Lead Business Analyst, Hotel Solutions Sales, you will leverage data to deliver analysis and insight that will contribute to driving revenue growth for TripAdvisor’s...
London , South East England £320.00 - £400.00 per day, negotiable Contract, full-time Artboard 96 copy 2 Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Senior Digital Analyst -...
Data Analyst - Tableau desktop/ server, SQL, Confluence We have an opportunity for a Data...
Senior Data Analytics Consultant Bristol or Cardiff £42500 - £45000 per annum + pension Company...
Job Title Tableau Developer Role Business Services Practice Group/Department Information...
Growth Financial Analyst Location: Hammersmith, London UENI is an exciting growth company that...
Why this job is excellent: As Lead Business Analyst, Hotel Solutions Sales, you will leverage...
London , South East England £320.00 - £400.00 per day, negotiable Contract, full-time Artboard...