Senior Business Analyst
£50,000 - £65,000 + bonus + flexible working and benefits
Are you from a leading consultancy background but looking to work somewhere more agile?
Do you have strong technical skills and the ability to deliver insight to clients?
If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. My client is a boutique consultancy who focus on customer analytics and intelligence. They work with a range of clients from industries such as pharmaceutical, finance, events management and more on projects such as providing data warehousing solutions, business intelligence or solution implementation.
Culturally, they are not corporate but rather opt for a "we work office" which means working from home when needed, flexible working hours, casual attire and the ability to manage your own day your way.
Role of Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be versatile and agile and be able to work with clients to translate technical solutions solving their business problems. Responsibilities will include:
- Work on data from range of sources - cloud, mobile, web logs, social media, CRM and marketing automation to drive customer insights
- Help client understand customer behavioural trends, visualise this insight and provide actionable recommendations to improve their business.
- Lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges
- Be able to use Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas to explain business requirements
- Build visualisation dashboards and use tools like Tableau/ Qikview, Spotfire
- Help client with user acceptance tests and user adoption of insight solutions
- Collaborate closely with the consultancies internal teams
- Working with the consultancies internal technology team to build Proof of Concepts and propositions to take to market
Requirements of Senior Business Analyst - who are you?
- Proven experience of being client facing
- Understanding of Agile and Design Thinking
- Strong presentation skills
- Dashboard experience on tools like Tableau / Qlikview/ Spotfire
- Any experience with pre-sales activities like proposal workshops or presentations would be beneficial
- Experience in a senior or mentor level role previously and looking for next step up.
Background to the role and the team The tax landscape is changing. Fiscal deficits around the world have led to increased scrutiny of taxes paid by large corporations, and civil society...
This role sits within the Global Supplier Relations (GSR) Team that manages relationships with core suppliers across airlines, hotels and car rental. Within GSR, the Hotel Revenue Management team...
BI Analyst - Python & R View all jobs Posted Today by Handle Recruitment New West London , London £40,000 - £50,000 per annum Permanent, full-time 0 applications Apply now Job Title BI Analyst -...
Tableau Developer Business Services Information Technology Business Services London Tableau Developer Job description Norton Rose Fulbright (NRF) is embarking on a programme of change drawing...
Who we are looking for As a Manager in our Risk Assurance practice you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career whilst driving the growth of our business, working with our London Top Tier...
Insight and MI Manager Hammersmith, London W6 8BS £50,000 to £60,000 per annum + 15% bonus + other excellent benefits This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as an MI and Insight Manager as...
Background to the role and the team The tax landscape is changing. Fiscal deficits around the...
This role sits within the Global Supplier Relations (GSR) Team that manages relationships with...
BI Analyst - Python & R View all jobs Posted Today by Handle Recruitment New West London ,...
Tableau Developer Business Services Information Technology Business...
Who we are looking for As a Manager in our Risk Assurance practice you’ll have the opportunity...
Insight and MI Manager Hammersmith, London W6 8BS £50,000 to £60,000 per annum + 15% bonus +...