United Kingdom, | 4 months
This position may have expired!
£15,600 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Senior Airport Infrastructure Engineer - (EU/0001CS)
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services to industrial, commercial and government clients.
Jacobs has an enviable reputation in the UK consultancy sector as a result of a portfolio of high profile projects with clients that include Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester Airport Group, and many other regional airports plus other international airport clients. Our current portfolio of projects includes the role of Programme Management Designer for Resilience Programme and Airfield Designer for the next stage of the Heathrow Expansion Project including R3.
Would you like to be a member of our infrastructure centre of excellence based in our Winnersh Office, near Reading? We are currently recruiting an experienced Airport Engineer to join our established Airports design team.
- Lead a team of junior engineers and technicians working on a variety of airport projects
- Responsible for the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme reports, scheme design and detailed design for major and minor projects
- Attend progress meetings and liaise with all essential stakeholders
- Resource, financial and commercial management
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering accredited for corporate membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers, or equivalent qualifications.
- Significant experience in airport design and construction
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional body
- Extensive experience of geometric design using Autodesk Civil3D
- Detailed knowledge and experience in the application of the airport pavement design procedures
- Experience of airport infrastructure design
- Experience of airfield inspection and pavement inspection including PCI
- A willingness to work overseas from time to time
- Airport construction site experience
- Experience of Autodesk Vault
- Experience of drainage design using MicroDrainage WinDES
- Experience of the delivery of preliminary and detailed design
- Experience of working with contractors
- Experience of airport planning
- Experience of use of databases and GIS
- Experience of Asset Management
We offer a competitive package at Jacobs, which includes a Pension and Life Assurance Scheme and the opportunity to participate in our Flexible Benefits programme. This offers up to 29 days holiday per annum and a range of additional benefits.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
: United Kingdom-United Kingdom Countrywide-Wokingham
: May 18, 2017, 4:46:53 AM
Company Details: Our client is one of the most established Project Management, Architectural & Engineering consultants for many years in Saudi Arabian market. They have worked on some of Saudi...
This is a broad based, senior role within a newly established division of a major consultancy group. The person appointed will be fully involved with major customers at concept/feasibility stage;...
Systems Integrator Location: Heathrow Airport Talented people are the key to our success About us: Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most...
This is a role spearheading the growth of a newly established division of a 6,000 strong consultancy. The business will provide design, project management and related consultancy to airports...
Civil Engineer / Technician (Infrastructure & Aviation) Capita have a job vacancy for a technician or engineer with experience of infrastructure design relating to highways or Aviation....
Our Client is a leader in the retail sector located in London's South West and are currently seeking a junior designer. The studio is able to offer a mix of sectors including F&B and retail as...
Company Details: Our client is one of the most established Project Management, Architectural &...
This is a broad based, senior role within a newly established division of a major consultancy...
Systems Integrator Location: Heathrow Airport Talented people are the key to our success About...
This is a role spearheading the growth of a newly established division of a 6,000 strong...
Civil Engineer / Technician (Infrastructure & Aviation) Capita have a job vacancy for a...
Our Client is a leader in the retail sector located in London's South West and are currently...