Security Team Leader, Kohler Mira
Our aim is for this role to drive an evolution from traditional security to a model where the team act as ambassadors for the brand and provide an enhanced overall site experience. The Security Team Leader will be responsible for identifying, and where appropriate, delivering real change to the security team to ensure that the highest levels of customer service is achieved and maintained at all times.
You will build, develop and lead a security team providing 24 hour security cover for company premises, staff and goods on our Cheltenham and Gloucester Sites as well as providing an experience that befits the brand for all site visitors and our associates.
- Responsible for the security team including shift patterns, training and development
- Review, identify, develop and as required, implement new processes and procedures to ensure the highest level of professionalism and conduct is consistently maintained
- Ongoing review and monitoring of security arrangements and systems with the responsibility of ensuring continued operational effectiveness and mitigation of security risks to the business
- To be the first point of contact and as such act as an ambassador of the business
- Undertake registration of visitors and contractors.Complete lock up and unlock procedures of all sites
- Undertake weekly fire and emergency lighting checks and maintain accurate and appropriate records
- Direct vehicles to ensure safety of personnel, providing banksman assistance where required
- Attend and investigate any security incidents in a professional manner and regularly reporting on these by way of written reports to the Facilities Operations Manager
- Maintain accurate and accessible incident logs
- Conduct regular patrols of sites, ensuring secure safe buildings and perimeter
- Call out of the relevant company personnel, emergency services, or contractors, to attend site to rectify any identified urgent matters with the businesses facilities, for example in event of burst pipes, floods or major system failures
- Using the companies reporting software systems to promptly report on any identified defects within the sites and actively follow up to ensure completion
- Where required direct emergency vehicles upon entering site
- Liaise with members of the public and local community
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement within security
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate experience in delivering real change in a similar previous role.
Applicants will need to:
- Be willing to work a rota shift system. Current shift system is 4 X 12 hour shifts per week
- Have the ability to work within departmental procedures but also be capable of using judgment and initiative where required
- Be smart, presentable and customer focused
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Hold a current SIA license
- Be reliable and approachable
- Be PC literate- word, excel, outlook
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a current enhanced DBS check
- Be banksman trained
- Hold a first aid qualification
Why Work at Kohler Mira?
People have been turning to us for bathroom products for over 90 years, a responsibility we don’t take lightly. In all of the businesses that make up Kohler Mira we are committed to designing innovative products that bring beauty, comfort and safety to life. Because of this we understand that it takes investment in our people and their development in order to deliver on that commitment and so, we invest heavily in each individual’s personal development in a variety of ways.
In addition to the investment in personal development, Kohler Mira offers a competitive salary, numerous wellbeing benefits and a strong involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility.
In the UK, Kohler Mira Ltd. is made up of three market leading brands; Mira Showers, Rada Controls and Kohler Company. Where our brands differ in market position they are equal in quality, each living up to the Kohler Company mission to live on the leading edge of design and technology and provide a single level of quality regardless of price.
Learn more about us, our brands and career opportunities at www.kohlermira.co.uk .
It is Kohler Mira’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified associates in all job classifications without prejudice. If, as an individual with a disability, you require adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Senior Project Engineer - Nuclear-41480 Description Gloucester Up to £65,000 per year plus excellent benefits package Are you an Engineer with experience of large or complex construction...
Project Engineer – Power & Electrical-41481 Description Gloucester Up to £55,000 per year plus excellent benefits package Are you an Engineer with experience of large or complex construction...
Information Security Manager-41362 Description Hitachi Nuclear Energy Europe, Ltd. is a UK-registered 100% subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., operating under the Nuclear Systems Division of the...
Lead Fault Studies Engineer-41489 Description Gloucester Up to £75,000 per year plus excellent benefits package Are you an Engineer with experience of large or complex construction projects.…? ...
Category:Database Administration City: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: One of our key critical IT infrastructure programmes, employing...
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits, OTE Gloucester Business Park , Gloucestershire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now IT Cyber Security...
Senior Project Engineer - Nuclear-41480 Description Gloucester Up to £65,000 per year plus...
Project Engineer – Power & Electrical-41481 Description Gloucester Up to £55,000 per year plus...
Information Security Manager-41362 Description Hitachi Nuclear Energy Europe, Ltd. is a...
Lead Fault Studies Engineer-41489 Description Gloucester Up to £75,000 per year plus excellent...
Category:Database Administration City: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom Employment...
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits, OTE Gloucester Business Park ,...