Security Team Leader, Kohler Mira
As the Security Team Leader you will lead the security team in providing 24 hour security cover of company premises, staff and goods on both our Cheltenham and Gloucester Sites. This is a customer facing role and vital for the smooth running of our business. Work is accomplished within departmental procedures but judgment and initiative are frequently exercised.
- Responsible for the security team including shift patterns, trainining and evelopment
- Regularly reviewing, and as necessary, updating of the security departmental procedures
- To be the first point of contact and as such act as an ambassador of the business
- Undertake registration of vistors and contractors
- Complete lock up and unlock procedures of all sites
- Undertake weekly fire and emergency lighting checks and maintain accurate and appropriate records
- Direct vehicles to ensure safety of personnel, providing banksman assistance where required
- Attend and investigate any security incidents in a professional manner
- Maintain accurate and accessible incident logs
- Conduct regular patrols of sites, ensuring secure safe buildings and perimeter
- Call out of the relevant company personel, emergency services, or contractors, to attend site to rectify any identified urgent matters with the businesses facilities, for example in event of burst pipes, floods or major system failures
- Using the companies reporting software systems to promptly report on any identified defects within the sites
- Where required direct emergency vehicles upon entering site
- Liase with members of the public and local community
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement within security
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role
- Aplicants will need to be willing to work a rota shift system 4 X 12 hour shifts per week. The shift pattern includes day, night and weekend working. Full training is provided
- Be smart, presentable and customer focused
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Hold a current SIA licence
- Be banksman trained
- Be reliable and approachable
- Be PC literate- word, excel, outlook
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a first aid qualification
Why Work at Kohler Mira?
People have been turning to us for bathroom products for over 90 years, a responsibility we don’t take lightly. In all of the businesses that make up Kohler Mira we are committed to designing innovative products that bring beauty, comfort and safety to life. Because of this we understand that it takes investment in our people and their development in order to deliver on that commitment and so, we invest heavily in each individual’s personal development in a variety of ways.
In addition to the investment in personal development, Kohler Mira offers a competitive salary, numerous wellbeing benefits and a strong involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility.
In the UK, Kohler Mira Ltd. is made up of three market leading brands; Mira Showers, Rada Controls and Kohler Company. Where our brands differ in market position they are equal in quality, each living up to the Kohler Company mission to live on the leading edge of design and technology and provide a single level of quality regardless of price.
Learn more about us, our brands and career opportunities at www.kohlermira.co.uk .
It is Kohler Mira’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified associates in all job classifications without prejudice. If, as an individual with a disability, you require adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Highways Maintenance Operative Ref 25061288002 Region South West Location Gloucester Position Type Full Time Job Type Experienced What is the purpose of this role? To undertake the installation of...
Highways Maintenance Operative Ref 25061251001 Region South West Location Gloucester Position Type Full Time Job Type Experienced What is the purpose of this role? To undertake the installation of...
Job Introduction If you’re an audio visual professional looking for an exciting new opportunity then this could be the role for you. We have an opportunity for an Audio Visual Collaboration...
Senior Safety Case Engineer-38488 Description Horizon Nuclear Power is building real momentum on its journey to delivering a leading UK nuclear utility company, developing and constructing new...
Job Title: Software Engineer(s) Req ID: 105632BR Location: Gloucester Summary of role A fantastic opportunity to join Raytheon UK in our Cyber Innovation Centre based in...
Evesham , Worcestershire Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time Artboard 96 copy 2 Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website Break into prison healthcare! HMP Long...
Highways Maintenance Operative Ref 25061288002 Region South West Location Gloucester Position...
Highways Maintenance Operative Ref 25061251001 Region South West Location Gloucester Position...
Job Introduction If you’re an audio visual professional looking for an exciting new...
Senior Safety Case Engineer-38488 Description Horizon Nuclear Power is building real momentum on...
Job Title: Software Engineer(s) Req ID: 105632BR Location: Gloucester Summary...
Evesham , Worcestershire Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time Artboard 96 copy 2 Be...