Back to Search results
Location Aberdeen AB11
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Sunday
Working Times Between 07:00 am and 7:00pm
Shift Pattern 4 on 4 off
Working Hours per Week 42 hours
Pay Rate £9.10 per hour
Job Reference VE/14343/rc
Ensuring the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
Your main responsibilities may also include:
- Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Service area barrier control and traffic management.
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- SIA licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- CCTV licence would be an advantage training can be given
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Job Description The importance of your role. Be part of our ambition to be the world’s leading Pharmacy-led retailer. Our patients are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re proud to offer...
Job Description Looked after, fulfilled and inspired – it’s how being a Pharmacy Delivery and Collection Driver for Boots will make you feel. The importance of your role Pharmacy Delivery and...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2,500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they...
Job Description The importance of your role. Exceptional patient-centred care is at the heart of everything we do and as a Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s...
Supervisor As a Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success. You’ll be working...
We are currently recruiting LGV 1 Drivers for our client based in Aberdeen. Our client is a global company providing logistic solutions nationally and currently operate a multi user site in...
Job Description The importance of your role. Be part of our ambition to be the world’s leading...
Job Description Looked after, fulfilled and inspired – it’s how being a Pharmacy Delivery and...
Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer....
Job Description The importance of your role. Exceptional patient-centred care is at the heart of...
Supervisor As a Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for...
We are currently recruiting LGV 1 Drivers for our client based in Aberdeen. Our client is a...