Back to Search results
Location Gatwick Airport
Contract Type Permanent - Employee
Working Days Monday - Sunday
Working Times Between 6.00pm and 06.00am
Shift Pattern Nights 4 ON 4 OFF
Working Hours per Week 42 hours
Pay Rate £9.35 per hour
Job Reference VE/11764/rc
The main aim of the role will be working within a team, cleaning and restocking the aircraft to a high standard.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Restocking aircraft toilets, placing magazine packs in seat pockets and replacing headrest covers, pillows and blankets
- Cleaning, vacuuming carpets, cleaning galleys, wipe tables, remove rubbish
- Security search of aircraft
To succeed in this role, you will needed:
- Must be able to understand English language to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
- No Professional Qualifications are required, although must be able to pass the required entry criteria for Airport workers, i.e. Provide satisfactory reference checks.
- Previous Airline &/or Airport experience is desired although not essential as full training will be provided.
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Competitive salary Southampton International Airport , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now New Year, New Start, New Career? Do you need to blow away those...
Job Reference ID: 890/605/054178 Home Name: Whiteabbey Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK Weekly Hours: 25 Salary: 8.22 Posting Expiry Date: 25/12/2019 In your role as a Domestic Assistant you...
Job Description An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of professional services. This is an earn-while-you-learn apprenticeship, with the chance to gain...
Function: Retail Sales Closing Date: 13/12/2019 Sales Associate – Retail Store - Belfast £25,580 OTE, (16,580k basic + amazing benefits) 37.5 hrs spread across five days – Monday to...
Clinical Fellow posts in Emergency Medicine, Bangor Ysbyty Gwynedd Combined with either PHEM, Medical Education, or Global EM 12 month posts commencing 5 August 2020 (shorter & longer posts and...
A career in our Disputes practice, within Forensic Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients navigate through complex disputes, including those related to International...
Competitive salary Southampton International Airport , Hampshire Temporary, full-time Be one of...
Job Reference ID: 890/605/054178 Home Name: Whiteabbey Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland,...
Job Description An opportunity for clever, curious people like you to leap into the world of...
Function: Retail Sales Closing Date: 13/12/2019 Sales Associate – Retail Store - Belfast £25,580...
Clinical Fellow posts in Emergency Medicine, Bangor Ysbyty Gwynedd Combined with either PHEM,...
A career in our Disputes practice, within Forensic Services, will provide you with the...