Sales Representatives are sought by one of the UK’s leading motor services organisations to promote their memberships and products. There are opportunities UK wide, including: Liverpool, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Scotland, North Wales and Leeds.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has recently retired or is otherwise looking to secure additional earnings or simply top up an existing pension perhaps.
As a Sales Representative and the face of the organisation, you will engage with customers from all walks of life, promoting the range of products at venues with the highest footfall, including supermarkets and shopping malls.
The company offers a comprehensive training programme to make you an expert in the organisation and its offerings, and you will be provided with public liability insurance all necessary marketing and sales equipment in order to maximise sales which includes marketing kit, sales stand, brand new uniform, I-Pad, sales literature. Everything you need to make the best impression – and the maximum number of sales.
As a Sales Representative, if you have a can do attitude, then our client will work to give you the platform to run your own business. It will suit candidates who not only want to run their own business but may require flexible working hours or may want to top up an existing pension or want to earn additional money and is motivated by earning high commissions.
The beauty of this role is it is very flexible and will suit multiple lifestyles/circumstances.
Your Commitment to the role:
- Professional, self-motivated and target-orientated
- Driven and determined to succeed
- Passion for connecting with people
- Car owner with full UK driving licence
- Flexible working days and hours
- No criminal convictions
Our Client’s Commitment to you:
- Marketing leading commission structure
- Structured training and support
- Uncapped earning potential : realistic earnings of £50,000+ per year
- Uniform provided
- Equipment provided
- Option 1 – Business and low cost site fees will be deducted from your commission or
- Option 2 – no capital outlay in the first 3 months but a lesser commission is paid out on sales
- Various locations: Liverpool, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, North Wales, Scotland, Leeds
- Uncapped Commission + hours to suit
- Earning potential between £25k to £50k average, if really keen and willing to work additional days then earning potential will be in excess of £50k
- All successful candidates will be reference checked
Job Reference: 157-SURG-MED-2823 Employer: Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Department: Trauma & Orthopaedics Location: Liverpool Salary: £30,605 to £48,123 per...
This position is an Apprenticeship which combines full-time employment with work-based training. To begin an exciting recruitment career with Jobwise, it’s not always essential that you have...
Medacs Healthcare, leading nursing agency and preferred supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts, with over 25 years experience, are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work in hospitals...
I am working on a unique opportunity for a business analyst with Dynamics CRM experience to come and work for my ambitious and already very successful client based in the Merseyside area who are...
Job Reference: 990-NHSE8380N Employer: NHS England Location: Rotherham, Newcastle or Liverpool Salary: £31,696 - £41,787 per annum NHS England leads the National Health Service (NHS) in...
Job Type: Permanent Apply for this job Date Posted: 1st September 2017 Location: Liverpool, England Contact Name: Ashleigh Forster Telephone: + 44 191 230...
Job Reference: 157-SURG-MED-2823 Employer: Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust ...
This position is an Apprenticeship which combines full-time employment with work-based...
Medacs Healthcare, leading nursing agency and preferred supplier to several prominent NHS...
I am working on a unique opportunity for a business analyst with Dynamics CRM experience to come...
Job Reference: 990-NHSE8380N Employer: NHS England Location: Rotherham, Newcastle or...
Job Type: Permanent Apply for this job Date Posted: 1st September 2017 Location: Liverpool,...