Juro is an end-to-end contract workflow platform backed by Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of TransferWise, Indeed and Gumtree. We work with some of the fastest growing businesses around the world to help make contracts faster, smarter and more human.
We are looking for an ambitious, empathetic and analytical Sales Development Representative to join our London office as our growth gathers pace. You will be an integral part of our small but growing sales team and take on serious responsibility from day 1, with a clear career path to AE level and beyond. You'll work on:
- Strategically identifying, engaging and developing lasting relationships with leads
- Qualifying inbound and outbound prospects in accordance with sales processes
- Owning our CRM and outreach tools and regularly presenting key insights to the sales and senior leadership team
- Providing feedback on the effectiveness of outbound campaigns
- Helping to shape Juro’s overall sales strategies
- Being an evangelist for Juro throughout the communities in which we operate
You have had at least a few months' experience at a B2B SaaS business in a sales role and feel like you already know what a great sales process looks like in a business of this kind. You are hungry for more experience and want to get closing as soon as possible. You like working in small teams and are as comfortable with analysing CRM data as you are with getting your hands dirty and making things happen. Specifically, you will have:
- 6+ months experience in a sales role at a SaaS business (must have)
- Proven track record of driving growth and sales success
- Experience with mid market and enterprise customers
- Ambition to get things done and hunger to learn from others
- Results driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and turn insights into results
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce and outreach tools
You will be the face of Juro, charged with educating customers and generating interest from them in our product. In short, we're looking for someone who has incredible empathy with customers, the ability to deliver exceptional results and a huge drive to move things forward at pace. If this sounds like the type of challenge you crave, then we want to talk to you.
As a team, we are excited about making legal contracts smarter and more human. We focus on roles rather than titles and everyone at Juro loves getting together and solving hard problems. We are a small team of which you will be an integral part having a big impact. On top of this, you will have:
- Competitive salary / equity / bonus
- Weekly team events
- Quarterly team meet-ups around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday
- Access to a miniature dachshund : )
Frontend Developer role: Who they are They combine commercial strategy, data modelling and software development to help clients make smarter decisions. Thier small teams of developers and...
A very high profile individual in the creative world needs an energetic, resourceful and muck-in, Assistant PA, Office Assistant. You will be reporting into the very senior existing PA/EA getting...
A leading and award winning publishing company creating bespoke print and digital magazines are seeking bright, motivated graduates who have the drive and tenacity to excel in a sales focussed...
Marketing Manager, Peterborough - Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new role where you could make a real impact and become part of a successful global marketing function,...
£20,000 - £40,000 per annum, OTE Central London , London Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Recruitment Consultant: London Permanent - full-time. Are you looking to...
Job Title Audit and Accounts Manager - Private Equities Team Location West London Salary Up to £50,000 with a great benefits scheme! Are you ACA/ACCA qualified? Would you like to work in a...
Frontend Developer role: Who they are They combine commercial strategy, data modelling and...
A very high profile individual in the creative world needs an energetic, resourceful and...
A leading and award winning publishing company creating bespoke print and digital magazines are...
Marketing Manager, Peterborough - Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new...
£20,000 - £40,000 per annum, OTE Central London , London Permanent, full-time Be one of the...
Job Title Audit and Accounts Manager - Private Equities Team Location West London Salary Up to...