Juro is an end-to-end contract workflow platform backed by Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of TransferWise, Indeed and Gumtree. We work with some of the fastest growing businesses around the world to help make contracts faster, smarter and more human.
We are looking for an ambitious, empathetic and analytical Sales Development Representative to join our London office as our growth gathers pace. You will be an integral part of our small but growing sales team and take on serious responsibility from day 1, with a clear career path to AE level and beyond. You'll work on:
- Strategically identifying, engaging and developing lasting relationships with leads
- Qualifying inbound and outbound prospects in accordance with sales processes
- Owning our CRM and outreach tools and regularly presenting key insights to the sales and senior leadership team
- Providing feedback on the effectiveness of outbound campaigns
- Helping to shape Juro’s overall sales strategies
- Being an evangelist for Juro throughout the communities in which we operate
You have had at least a few months' experience at a B2B SaaS business in a sales role and feel like you already know what a great sales process looks like in a business of this kind. You are hungry for more experience and want to get closing as soon as possible. You like working in small teams and are as comfortable with analysing CRM data as you are with getting your hands dirty and making things happen. Specifically, you will have:
- 6+ months experience in a sales role at a SaaS business (must have)
- Proven track record of driving growth and sales success
- Experience with mid market and enterprise customers
- Ambition to get things done and hunger to learn from others
- Results driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and turn insights into results
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce and outreach tools
You will be the face of Juro, charged with educating customers and generating interest from them in our product. In short, we're looking for someone who has incredible empathy with customers, the ability to deliver exceptional results and a huge drive to move things forward at pace. If this sounds like the type of challenge you crave, then we want to talk to you.
As a team, we are excited about making legal contracts smarter and more human. We focus on roles rather than titles and everyone at Juro loves getting together and solving hard problems. We are a small team of which you will be an integral part having a big impact. On top of this, you will have:
- Competitive salary / equity / bonus
- Weekly team events
- Quarterly team meet-ups around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday
- Access to a miniature dachshund : )
WE ARE RECRUITING!!!! We are looking for some special people to join our team (full / part time hours available) so if the below sounds like you….. get in touch!! You must have a warm smiling face...
Practical Sales Ledger Administrator needed! Our client is a City Professional Membership and Education Body looking for a hands-on Sales Ledger Clerk with an interest in Management Accounts, to...
Sales Team Leader City of London £37,500 per annum OTE £23,000 (£62k total package) Are you looking to sell within the ed-tech sector, whilst leading a team to financial success that will...
Senior Manager (VP) or Associate Director (SVP), Structuring and Funding, London, Macquarie Group, 14 daysPlay a pivotal role in our dynamic Corporate Asset Finance team, and work across a diverse range of asset classes including renewables, technology, resources and transportation. You will look at...
The Role We are looking for a creative and energetic person to help execute our Marketing Strategy across a whole variety of channels. Key responsibilities Build out our Social Media presence...
Do you have a Passion for Fashion? Or an interest in Film and Arts? Do you want to use your Tax experience to get involved in an industry you are passionate about? Our client is a Boutique Firm...
WE ARE RECRUITING!!!! We are looking for some special people to join our team (full / part time...
Practical Sales Ledger Administrator needed! Our client is a City Professional Membership and...
Sales Team Leader City of London £37,500 per annum OTE £23,000 (£62k total package) Are you...
Senior Manager (VP) or Associate Director (SVP), Structuring and Funding, London, Macquarie Group, 14 daysPlay a pivotal role in our dynamic Corporate Asset Finance team, and work across a diverse range...
The Role We are looking for a creative and energetic person to help execute our Marketing...
Do you have a Passion for Fashion? Or an interest in Film and Arts? Do you want to use your Tax...