£350.00 - £353.00 per day
Brentford , Middlesex
Be one of the first ten applicants
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Analyst to join a Global organisation on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be providing support to the Regional Finance Hubs in building a culture of proactive risk assessment and business partnering to strengthen the control framework and effectively mitigate all risk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Improvement initiatives, process operating issues mitigation and remediation programs and stakeholder support
- Ensuring that risks are appropriately mitigated with a sound control framework
- Providing adequate oversight of risks and controls within a given process on a Global basis
- Assessing processes and controls within a process and providing proactive risk assessments
- Driving risk mitigation initiatives over different business processes to ensure control soundness
- Partnering with the process organisations in the region to ensure identified solutions mitigate the risk
- Implementing key control initiatives associated with corporate policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional qualification, such as CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIA
- Post qualification experience in internal or external audit or SOX compliance programmes
- Experience in use of technology with a risk focus
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Security / Risk Analyst GDPR £400.00 - £420.00 per day Hayes, Middlesex Finance Director £90,000 - £120,000 per annum South East England Finance Director £80,000 - £90,000 per annum W45YG, London Commercial Finance Manager Competitive salary West London, London EMEA Finance Director £110,000 - £130,000 per annum, pro-rata, inc benefits KT11LL, Surrey
Risk Management Online, self-paced £10.00 Risk Management Level 5 Online, self-paced £55.00 Risk Management Level 1 Award Distance learning, self-paced £10.00 View Management courses
If you're on the buy-side and looking to broaden from pure operational risk please get in touch. I am working with a global investment manager who are looking to hire at manager level. Working in...
We are looking to speak to Investment Risk Analyst's for an opportunity at a leading Pension Fund. As part of this role you will be involved in the development/ maintenance of the governance...
Legionella Risk Assessor- London £26,000-£30,000+benefits A brand new Legionella Risk Assessor opportunity has just arisen within my clients specialist Water Hygiene Management Consultancy in...
This role involves: Maintaining an accurate database of records of transaction and approval documents and of actions taken to evidence due and proper process. Assisting in the processing of...
Flow Credit Underwriter - Leasing (Maternity Cover) South West London £40,000 - £45,000 We are currently working with a leading Asset Finance provider based in South West London that is looking to...
Credit and Risk Auditor - Asset Finance Berkshire Circa £50,000 plus Bonus and excellent Benefits LMA Recruitment have partnered with a leading Funder in the Asset Finance market as they look to...
If you're on the buy-side and looking to broaden from pure operational risk please get in touch....
We are looking to speak to Investment Risk Analyst's for an opportunity at a leading Pension...
Legionella Risk Assessor- London £26,000-£30,000+benefits A brand new Legionella Risk Assessor...
This role involves: Maintaining an accurate database of records of transaction and approval...
Flow Credit Underwriter - Leasing (Maternity Cover) South West London £40,000 - £45,000 We are...
Credit and Risk Auditor - Asset Finance Berkshire Circa £50,000 plus Bonus and excellent...