Here at Blue Square we take our company mantra seriously, People . First . Always
Staying loyal to this ethos has enabled us to align our company with one of the world's most innovative Technology brands. They are one of the market leaders when it comes to TV & AV equipment who are constantly looking for opportunities to further their brand.
Because of this, a position as a Retail Development Executive has arisen!
Are you looking for that next step in your career?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading field marketing agencies?
Have you got experience in developing strong client relationships, working towards targets supervising colleagues in a sales environment?
Job Title: Retail Development Executive (TV/AV Division)
Reports To: Retail Development Manager
Norwich, Cambridge, Peterborough & Kings Lynn area
Salary: Up to £22,500 + 15% Bonus
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Until 31st December
As a Retail Development Executive (RDE) your main focus is to drive store performance by conducting store meetings, reviewing sales data and agreeing development plans. Responsible for maintaining the strength of the brand and products in all your stores, developing strong relationships with Store Directors, Store Owners, Management and in store colleagues to drive incremental sales. You will be taking complete ownership of the stores within your territory.
You will work collaboratively with your team of In Store Development Executives (ISDEs), coaching and developing them through field accompaniments to drives sell out, taking a solutions focused approach to support them in overcoming challenges and maintaining regular communication to ensure they are empowered to deliver best in class standards. You'll also work collaboratively with Staff Development to support the growth of each of your ISDEs, identifying their strengths and development areas.
Main Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- Own the stores within your territory, completing dashboard meetings with store management on a weekly basis.
- Manage your territory and your time, working within the parameters of your call file and store grading's
- Be the first point of contact for your ISDEs, escalating their queries as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Monitor sales performance against target, ensuring your team are appropriately briefed on their target
- Monitor your ISDEs KPIs regularly throughout each quarter, highlighting areas of concern with respective team members
- Continuously develop your ISDEs, working collaboratively with Staff Development to complete field accompaniments and set SMART objectives.
- Retain and build market share for the products across the territory, completing knowledge cascade with working with store colleagues to increase this
- Communicate key messages to all in store colleagues, through knowledge cascade, structured training and brand awareness ensuring a high level of knowledge across the team on all the clients products.
- Establish training needs within each store and act as conduit between store management and our Training Team to arrange formal training sessions.
- Ensure store displays are compliant in every store visit and adherece to Retail Quality Standards, escalating any compliance issues via the agreed reporting mechanisms.
- Support promotional activity and store events
A Communications Coordinator with a passion for writing is needed to join an architectural practice in their incredible City of London studio. This is a heavy writing role and you will be helping...
Posting Job Title Ecommerce Co-ordinator Time Warner Division Warner Bros. Entertainment Group Industry Film Production and Distribution Television Program Production and Distribution Area...
Do you have a keen interest in Media & Entertainment? Are you looking for a your next challenge within the industry and the opportunity to work for a dynamic and award-winning Television...
PA/Office Assistant. £22,500 Award-winning Television Production Company based near London Bridge are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Office Coordinator to join their team. You will...
JOB TITLE: Marketing Copy Writer | 3-4 days per week JOB TYPE: Temporary DURATION: 6 months COMPANY TYPE: National well-known TV Production HOURS: 9:00AM - 18:00PM | 3-4 days per week START DATE:...
A Communications Coordinator with a passion for writing is needed to join an architectural...
Posting Job Title Ecommerce Co-ordinator Time Warner Division Warner Bros. Entertainment...
Do you have a keen interest in Media & Entertainment? Are you looking for a your next challenge...
PA/Office Assistant. £22,500 Award-winning Television Production Company based near London...
JOB TITLE: Marketing Copy Writer | 3-4 days per week JOB TYPE: Temporary DURATION: 6...