BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Pre-Assessment department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Previous Pre-Assessment experience desirable.
- Basic workload / shift management skills.
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards..
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
St. Mary’s Healthcare is a family run business established since 2012, providing a quality care and administration services to healthcare and recruit staff for their clients. St. Mary’s healthcare...
Charge Nurse vacancy - Private Mental Health Hospital - Female Services Leeds - £33,800 p/a Benefits - Leading Care Provider WR Health & Social Care is working with a leading mental health...
Staff Nurse - RGN - RMN Gravesend £17.00 per hour Mixed Shifts WR Health and Social Care are excited to be working with one of the UK's most established care providers. They are committed in...
Reference numberBN05603LEERegionUKLocationYorkshireSub locationLeedsFunctionHealthcareEmployment typeFull Time - PermanentHourly Rate BandsN/ASalaried/Hourly-PaidSalaried About the role An...
Integrated Care 24 Ltd (IC24) is a major not for profit Social Enterprise providing innovative and wide ranging patient focused primary care services designed to deliver quality and affordability....
Staff Nurse - RGN - RMN Gravesend £17.00 per hour Day and night roles available WR Health and Social Care are excited to be working with one of the UK's most established care providers. They are...
St. Mary’s Healthcare is a family run business established since 2012, providing a quality care...
Charge Nurse vacancy - Private Mental Health Hospital - Female Services Leeds - £33,800 p/a ...
Staff Nurse - RGN - RMN Gravesend £17.00 per hour Mixed Shifts WR Health and Social Care are...
Reference numberBN05603LEERegionUKLocationYorkshireSub locationLeedsFunctionHealthcareEmployment...
Integrated Care 24 Ltd (IC24) is a major not for profit Social Enterprise providing innovative...
Staff Nurse - RGN - RMN Gravesend £17.00 per hour Day and night roles available WR Health and...