An exciting opportunity has become available for a Regional Support Manager to cover our homes across Surrey.
Contract type: Perm
Contracted Hours: 37.5 contracted hours per week
Rate of Pay: Competitive plus car allowance
Location: South/Surrey - Travelling across multiple sites
Reporting into the Director of Care Services responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of service provision within the Care home and registered manager with CQC
- Performance of the senior team
- Budget management
- Delivering a quality service in line with CQC essential standards, improving the quality of customer's lives
Required knowledge & experience:
- Level 5 Leadership in management (Residential pathway) or equivalent
- Experience of managing a budget, working to a business plan and marketing
- Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people
- People management experience including working to and the setting of targets within a customer focused environment and associated results
- Health & Safety legislation along with the knowledge of safeguarding of vulnerable adults (local/national policies) and the mental capacity act
- Ability to critically analyse data and solve problems
- People management including training delivery, good organisation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Computer, technology and numeracy literate
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As an Anchor Hanover colleague working from home, you’ll have access to a wide range of great communications and networking technologies. You’ll find that working from home is no barrier to being part of a close knit team and our friendly collaborative culture.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )
HOME MANAGER EASTBOURNE £26,000 to £27,000 pa As the Home Manager for an 8-bed Learning Disability home in Eastbourne you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of good quality care...
REGISTERED CARE HOME MANAGER EASTBOURNE £26,000 to £27,000 pa As the Registered Care Home Manager for an 8-bed Learning Disability home in Eastbourne you will be responsible for overseeing the...
Job Reference ID: LEE/705/058727 Home Name: Lingfield Point Location: Darlington, Darlington, UK Weekly Hours: Permanent Salary: Competitive Posting Expiry Date: 31/05/2021 Four Seasons Health...
£26 - £28 per hour Darlington, England, North East Temporary Kinetic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sourcing Specialist for a 6 month temporary contract for a client based in...
Job Reference: DLMHD04 Location: Darlington 37.5 DarlingtonUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-05-17 2021-06-14T00:00:00+01:00 Salary: £10-14.03 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: See...
Role: Local Democracy Reporter - County Durham and Darlington Publication: The Northern Echo Employer: Newsquest Location: Flexible - option to be home/remote based or from our Darlington head...
HOME MANAGER EASTBOURNE £26,000 to £27,000 pa As the Home Manager for an 8-bed Learning...
REGISTERED CARE HOME MANAGER EASTBOURNE £26,000 to £27,000 pa As the Registered Care Home...
Job Reference ID: LEE/705/058727 Home Name: Lingfield Point Location: Darlington, Darlington,...
£26 - £28 per hour Darlington, England, North East Temporary Kinetic Recruitment are currently...
Job Reference: DLMHD04 Location: Darlington 37.5 DarlingtonUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Role: Local Democracy Reporter - County Durham and Darlington Publication: The Northern...