£9.50 - £11.00 per hour
Woking , Surrey
Expected to be 2 to 3 weeks and likely to be longer
Be one of the first ten applicants
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator with NHS experience?
- Do you have knowledge of NHS Employment Checking Standards and usage of NHS Jobs?
- Do you have knowledge of recruitment legislation, employment law and managing risks associated with non-compliance?
- Are you aware of the end to end recruitment process, including statutory and legal?
- Can you work in Woking, Surrey for 2-3 weeks and likely longer?
NHS Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Woking, Surrey
- Please note this role will be based at our client’s head office and not a Hospital site
- All preventative Covid measures are in place in the office including: temperature check, test and trace, hand sanitizing, social distancing, etc.
- The client hasn’t specified any information about working from home
Parking on site at Woking? No, car parking is charged
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: Expected to be 2 to 3 weeks and likely to be longer
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour paye or £11.00 per hour umbrella DOE
Hours and days of work: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (Full time)
Start date: ASAP
- Provide a full customer service and administrative support service to Recruitment function.
- To be the first point of contact for all candidate pre-employment checking processes, ensuring that all checks are received and processed within the department;
- To provide a pro-active considerate, polite customer focussed service in all customer dealings;
- To manage own workload, demonstrate efficient organisation, initiative and ensure the smooth effective operation of the office;
- To work within a team, providing organisational support to all staff;
- To gain understanding of local recruitment policy standards and be proactive in ensuring the Recruitment Team can deliver a service that meets the agreed standards and targets
Principalduties to include:
- Maintain regular contact with all internal and external candidates and applicant’s;
- Liaise with the Recruitment Advisor and the Recruitment Team Leader to ensure all pre-employment checks and new starter are implemented correctly and within recruitment deadlines. Identify any errors or omissions, and either implement the correction or bring to the attention of the Recruitment Team leader as necessary.
- To undertake administrative duties in support of the Recruitment Advisor, the Recruitment Team Leader and the Head of HR;
- To deal with all post, faxes, e-mails, on a daily basis and prioritise as necessary to ensure the Recruitment team is aware of urgent enquiries and information;
- Responsible for checking of documents in line with pre-employment checks guidance within agreed timelines, including; verification of identity, right to work in the UK, professional registration and qualifications, references, DBS disclosure and occupational health;
- Check and highlight any discrepancies in relation to references, Disclosure and Barring Checks and Occupational Health clearances;
- On receipt ensure that references are approved by the manager, giving advice as appropriate
- Ensure that all new joiner files are accurately populated within agreed timelines and passed to the ESR inputting team.
- Maintain and update the recruitment log/trackers and ensure robust record keeping in all recruitment systems both paper and electronic;
- Produce regular weekly and adhoc recruitment reports for the Recruitment team leader to draft the commentary;
- Attend and contribute to recruitment team meetings and take and type up notes at meetings if requested to do so;
- Write to unsuccessful candidates, giving them an appropriate contact for feedback.
- To undertake audits of the recruitment process at the request of the Recruitment Team Leader.
- Inform applicants if unsuccessful or if short-listed for interview via NHS jobs;
- Deal with all telephone and personal callers to HR in a polite accurate, efficient and sympathetic manner, whether or not their queries relate to recruitment, referring to other staff as appropriate.
- Ensure that all new starters are booked and aware of their required attendance at Trust induction;
- Arrange interviews, inviting candidates for interview, providing managers with the interview schedule and download of the link of shortlisted candidates;
- Ensure that all interview data is correct and accurate for Hiring managers and panel members.
- Reject unsuccessful candidates ensuring that appropriate records are kept.
- Write offer letters ensuring that correct terms and conditions information given including starting salary.
- Implement changes initiated to work practices and processes by the Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Team Leader, Head of HR on policies and proposes changes to working practices or procedures for Resourcing
- Data Management
- Health Roster
Are you an experienced Recruitment Coordinator with NHS experience?
Do you have knowledge of NHS Employment Checking Standards and usage of NHS Jobs?
Do you have knowledge of recruitment legislation, employment law and managing risks?
Can you work in Woking, Surrey for 2-3 weeks and likely longer?
Are you happy to register with Your World Healthcare and obtain a DBS to commence employment?
Please answer all of the application questions.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
NHS Recruitment Coordinator £9.50 - £11.00 per hour Woking, Surrey Recruitment Coordinator - NHS £9.50 - £11.00 per hour Woking, Surrey HR/Recruitment roles in Woking Competitive salary Woking, Surrey
Recruitment Consultant Online, Self-paced £10.00 Recruitment Consultant Online, Self-paced £10.00 Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant Online, Self-paced £19.00 View Employment law courses
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: We are currently recruiting for a ADHOC Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within Forensic/Secure settings within the Private sector in...
Job Reference: HEHGV1AMZN Location: Addlestone 37.5 AddlestoneUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-01-19 2021-02-16T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £14.50 per hour Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part...
Calling all ANPs! Practice Plus Group, along with other independent providers of healthcare services are working with the NHS in a collective effort to combat the crisis posed by COVID-19. In our...
About The Job Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their GP? Are you looking to add extra skills to your portfolio? If so,...
Job Reference: HEPTVANS Location: Staines 37.5 StainesUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2021-01-12 2021-02-09T00:00:00+00:00 Salary: £9.50-11.00 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below...
Calling all GPs! Practice Plus Group, along with other independent providers of healthcare services are working with the NHS in a collective effort to combat the crisis posed by COVID-19. In our...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: We are currently recruiting for a ADHOC...
Job Reference: HEHGV1AMZN Location: Addlestone 37.5 AddlestoneUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Calling all ANPs! Practice Plus Group, along with other independent providers of healthcare...
About The Job Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care...
Job Reference: HEPTVANS Location: Staines 37.5 StainesUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Calling all GPs! Practice Plus Group, along with other independent providers of healthcare...