£18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Luton , Bedfordshire
Be one of the first ten applicants
Our client, a major international car manufacturer, with a long-standing reputation for excellence and customer satisfaction, are seeking several Receptionists to join them based in their Luton office.
Not only they are looking for a Receptionist, they also looking for a Receptionist Supervisor.
In these exciting roles, you will be responsible for greeting visitors face-to-face, handling the reception desk and hosting visits from leadership and senior management along with hosting promotional events.
- Handling phone calls at reception desk
- Managing a team (Supervisor role)
- Welcome visitors face to face
- Host visits from Leadership and Senior Management
- Host events for external visitors - including catering requests.
- Co-ordinate internal meetings, including meeting room bookings
- Facilitate meetings including taking meeting minutes when requested
- General administration
- Manage post and deliveries
- Assist with the co-ordination of the on boarding process for new agents
- Have experience working as a receptionist
- Excellent Communicator, Self-Starter, strong organisation skills
- Experience managing a team (for the Supervisor role)
- Good computer and telephone skills
What the client can offer:
- Bright, modern, open planned place to work with excellent staff facilities
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client discounts and employee discounts scheme.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual Reward & Recognition ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Role type: Permanent and Full time
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
If interest, please apply now with your updated CV
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Receptionist £26,000 - £33,000 per annum City of London, London Receptionist £26,000 - £34,000 per annum Central London, London Receptionist £24,000 - £28,000 per annum City of London, London Receptionist £24,000 - £28,000 per annum City of London, London Receptionist £26,000 - £33,000 per annum City of London, London
Hotel Receptionist Online, self-paced £10.00 Hotel Receptionist - Course Online, self-paced £12.00 Receptionist Course Online, self-paced £69.00 View Office skills courses
French Weir Health Centre is a bustling, busy GP Practice in the heart of Taunton, Somerset. Our team of 10 doctors look after 16,000 patients and this is made possible with the support of our...
Our Critical Care Unit provides care for some of the sickest patients in the hospital from all specialities. We are a friendly team that prides itself on our high standards. We are looking for a...
The Neonatal Unit based at Musgrove Park Hospital cares for premature and unwell newborn babies and their families. We would like to recruit a part time receptionist to join our close-knit team....
We are offering an extremely interesting position inthe West of England Eye Unitworking asBooking Clerk/Receptionist. We require a high standard of organisational skills and enthusiasm in order to...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-50615 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:First ResponseLocation:ExeterSalary:£37,570 - £43,772 per annum pro rata About Devon Partnership Trust We provide...
Job Title: HVAC Engineer Location: Covering the Exeter and surrounding Region Salary with Commercial Gas Qualifications: £37,020 (including annual standby allowance of £2,020) Salary without...
French Weir Health Centre is a bustling, busy GP Practice in the heart of Taunton, Somerset. Our...
Our Critical Care Unit provides care for some of the sickest patients in the hospital from all...
The Neonatal Unit based at Musgrove Park Hospital cares for premature and unwell newborn babies...
We are offering an extremely interesting position inthe West of England Eye Unitworking...
Job Reference: 369-A-19-50615 Employer:Devon Partnership NHS Trust Department:First...
Job Title: HVAC Engineer Location: Covering the Exeter and surrounding Region Salary with...