Do you want to be part of a leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions?
G4S is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
This role entails a trained, competent and skilled individual who performs front of house tasks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintaining security by following procedures; Issuing visitor / Temporary passes / maintaining a register / Resolving Project ID card issues / Confirming Access Control rights
- Answer and direct telephone enquires
- Office Admin work – Filling, scanning, photocopying, typing etc
- Welcoming all personnel to site in a warm, polite and friendly manner
- Providing refreshments for visitors & meetings where necessary
- Maintaining a diary and for all meeting rooms and cleanliness between meetings
- Ordering of office stationery as required
- Announcement of visitors to their authorised escort
- Acceptance of deliveries and notification to personnel
- Maintaining employee, department and project wide directories
G4S is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Back to Search results Location Ruskington, Sleaford NG34 Contract Type Casual Worker Working Days Monday to Sunday Working Times Between 6:00 am and 6:00 am Shift Pattern Variable - dependent on...
Cloud / On-premise Oracle DBA-18000OFP Preferred Qualifications Cloud / On Premise DBA – Oracle Consulting Location – flexible around any UK Hub The role of a Cloud / On Premise DBA is an active...
Senior Loss Adjuster / Regional Manager (A-FCILA) Our client is seeking a Senior Loss Adjuster & Regional Manager (A-FCILA) to work out of their Ipswich office and manage a team of Loss Adjusters...
CoventBridge Group, Ltd, a UK holding company with separate UK and US operation subsidiaries, launches following the merger of GlobalOptions with U.S. full service investigative firm, ICS Merrill....
Case Officer - Fixed Term to March 2021 Reports to Senior Case Manager The British Athletes Commission is funded by UK Sport to ensure that UK elite athletes in the World Class Performance system...
Apply now Job no:516434 Work type:External Fixed Term Contract Location:Hampshire Categories:Asset Protection, Human Resources, Other Job Title: SSE Alarm Receiving Centre Operations...
Back to Search results Location Ruskington, Sleaford NG34 Contract Type Casual Worker Working...
Cloud / On-premise Oracle DBA-18000OFP Preferred Qualifications Cloud / On Premise DBA – Oracle...
Senior Loss Adjuster / Regional Manager (A-FCILA) Our client is seeking a Senior Loss Adjuster &...
CoventBridge Group, Ltd, a UK holding company with separate UK and US operation subsidiaries,...
Case Officer - Fixed Term to March 2021 Reports to Senior Case Manager The British Athletes...
Apply now Job no:516434 Work type:External Fixed Term...