£11.00 per hour
Northamptonshire , East Midlands
Be one of the first ten applicants
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Northamptonshire Council to provide them with 10 x Reablement Support Worker’s to join their team on a 3 Month Contract, likely to be extended.
This role offers a pay rate of £11 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on your experience.
Working Hours - 37 hours per week covering Monday-Sunday, 07:00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 23:00
The purpose of the role: Northamptonshire are seeking 10 x Reablement Support worker to work with customers; developing, implementing and updating support plans in consultation with other interested parties, which support independence and help minimise the risk of hospitalisation or residential care.
- Undertake an initial assessment and delivery of care and support to determine ongoing reablement needs and establish an appropriate support plan.
- Respond to emergency situations in the community in partnership with health services, assessing who can be supported at home and providing short term support to maintain the person’s safety.
- Assess for, request, and install, low and mid-level equipment and order emergency repairs to maintain customers’ independence.
- Undertake risk, manual handling and medication assessments in order to safeguard customers and staff and to meet service standards.
- Maintain case records, including utilising departmental electronic record systems, in order to ensure consistency of support to customers and to assist with the smooth running of the service.
- Regularly review customers’ progress, monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of the support plan and making adjustments as necessary. Where necessary make recommendations for ongoing care or to discontinue service provision involving informal carers and other professionals as required.
- For identified customers where additional expertise is required and with reference to the individual’s support plan, provide practical and emotional support to help them maintain independent living.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Richard Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke Group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers.
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
About this company
Reablement - Health & Social Care Training Online, self-paced £10 Health and Social Care Training - Reablement - CPD Accredited Online, self-paced £10.00 Reablement (CPD accredited e-learning) Online, self-paced £10 View Social care courses
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: A local authority based in Northampton are recruiting for a Homelessness Assessment Team Leader to provide an efficient, high quality advice...
Job Reference ID: LID/000/054585 Home Name: Park House Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, UK Weekly Hours: 44 Salary: £15.10PH Posting Expiry Date: 11/08/2020 To join us as a Registered...
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors. Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor Location: Northamptonshire - Candidates must be flexible with...
Back to Search results Location Milton Keynes Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Hours per Week 40 hours Remuneration £52,000 per annum Job Reference GR/9895 The overall purpose of this...
Job Reference: NOFLT05820 Location: Wellingborough 37.5 WellingboroughUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2020-08-05 2020-09-02T00:00:00+01:00 Salary: £10.00 per hour Contract Type: Temporary, Full...
Job Reference: NU383MO Location: Lutterworth 37.5 LutterworthUK TEMPORARY The Best Connection 2020-07-16 2020-08-13T00:00:00+01:00 Salary: £9.22-10.31 per hour Higher pay rate is achieved...
OffOnSend jobs like this to my email Job description: A local authority based in Northampton are...
Job Reference ID: LID/000/054585 Home Name: Park House Location: Wellingborough,...
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors. Job...
Back to Search results Location Milton Keynes Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Hours...
Job Reference: NOFLT05820 Location: Wellingborough 37.5 WellingboroughUK TEMPORARY The Best...
Job Reference: NU383MO Location: Lutterworth 37.5 LutterworthUK TEMPORARY The Best...