« Back to results
Qualified Social Worker - Experienced Best Interest Assessor (BIA)
£43.58 per hour if working 37 hrs per week
£300.00 per Assessment
Looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Experiences Best Interest Assessor (BIA) to work from home and arrange visits accordingly. You will be paid £300 for each Assessment and can do as any or as little as you require.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* To respond to the need for applications to the Court of Protection for authorisation of DoLS as required.
* Participate in duties related to MCA, DoLS and the BIA role
* To function as a specialist professional resource on MCA, providing advice and support to colleagues, including mental health, learning disability, safeguarding adults, transitions and older people.
* Provide professional advice to other areas of the council.
* Coordinate the process of DoLS assessment from prioritisation of referrals, completion of assessments, identification of an appropriate level of authoriser in order that completed assessments are presented to the Supervisory Body within agreed timescales.
* Complete the Mental Capacity, Age, No Refusals and Best Interest assessments in line with the BIA role, MCA and its related codes of practice, as well as national and local guidance.
* Liaise with Mental Health and Eligibility Assessors taking account of their views before completing the assessment and final documentation.
* To consult with managing authorities and examine any relevant assessments and care plans prepared for the customer and use these to inform their assessments.
* To produce and maintain timely and comprehensive records in relation to assessments and all activity.
* Provide the supervisory body with assessments which are clearly written, with robust evidence and analysis about how the conclusions were reached and are unambiguous about whether there is a deprivation of liberty and whether this should be authorised.
* To attend meetings about individual customers as required and contribute to multi agency arrangements to assess, analyse and manage risk e.g. Safeguarding meetings
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in BIA work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on 0161 835 8772 for further details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
SAP Assessor Dorset £24,000 – £30,000 per annum Our client, a well-respected and multi-disciplinary consultancy, are looking for an exciting individual to join their established team as a SAP...
Senior Sustainability Consultant Bristol £30,000 – £40,000 per annum Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading consultancy, based in Bristol who are looking for a Senior...
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors. Job Title: Financial Services Assessor / Trainer - General Insurance *Trainee or Qualified...
My client, an innovative UK based Engineering Consultancy which specialises in Civil, Structural and Infrastructure Engineering, is searching for a Drainage Design Engineer to join an established...
My client, a UK based Environmental Consultancy which specialises in Flood Risk and Sustainability, is searching for a Graduate Flood Risk Consultant to join an established and supportive team of...
Functional Assessor Opportunities for Registered General Nurses in Wrexham Starting Salary: £38,000 + Benefits package Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Are you a Registered General Nurse...
SAP Assessor Dorset £24,000 – £30,000 per annum Our client, a well-respected and...
Senior Sustainability Consultant Bristol £30,000 – £40,000 per annum Penguin Recruitment are...
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work...
My client, an innovative UK based Engineering Consultancy which specialises in Civil, Structural...
My client, a UK based Environmental Consultancy which specialises in Flood Risk and...
Functional Assessor Opportunities for Registered General Nurses in Wrexham Starting...