Salary – Depending on experience (+ Excellent Benefits)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a Durham based practice, who are looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated Architectural Technologist/ Architect.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
* A solid understanding of construction.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Proficient in Revit and AutoCad
* 4+ years’ experience.
Our client is a leading practice in the region with a reputation for professionalism, cost effectiveness, sustainability and functionality into designs. The company has a core philosophy of pulling together the best expertise into a project. This means you will be joining a dynamic team of architects who have won a number of awards on major projects for their clients.
You will be an enthusiastic candidate with a flair for design, excellent technical knowledge and sound communication skills. Our client uses Revit so this is an essential requirement.
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
* Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
* Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
* Developing specifications and tender documentation
* Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
* Developing links with contractors and other consultants
* Attendance of meetings
* Completion of valuations
* Issuing inspection reports after site visits
* Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
* Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
* Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
* Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
* Development of Specification and tender documentation
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.email@example.com
Applications Manager Portsmouth 32939 About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit an Applications Manager to manage a portfolio of assigned services and products focused...
Senior Specialist, Patient Recruitment Planning Home based in EU At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to...
Job Title: Senior Training Manager - Future Design and Media Creation Location: HMS Collingwood SF33220 Purpose of role Babcock is involved in a project to transform and modernise education and...
Job description Role: RF and High-Speed Product Manager Job Location: Portsmouth Salary: £ competitive I am working with a company based in Portsmouth who are looking to hire a RF and High-Speed...
Customer Service Assistant As one of our Customer Service Assistants, you’ll be the face of our business, delivering a consistently great experience to our customers. You’ll be working in a team...
Supervisor As a Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success. You’ll be working...
Applications Manager Portsmouth 32939 About the role Here at Babcock International we're looking...
Senior Specialist, Patient Recruitment Planning Home based in EU At ICON, it's our people that...
Job Title: Senior Training Manager - Future Design and Media Creation Location: HMS...
Job description Role: RF and High-Speed Product Manager Job Location: Portsmouth Salary: £...
Customer Service Assistant As one of our Customer Service Assistants, you’ll be the face of our...
Supervisor As a Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for...