Promoter - Fujifilm Photography
Posted 8 May by Infinite Group
London , South East England
£75.00 per day, OTE
JOB TITLE: Fujifilm Sales Consultant (Promoter)
REPORTING TO: Field Sales Manager
BASE: Store based
SALARY: £75 per day (Inclusive of holiday) + £10 per day commission
WORKING PATTERN: 4 days per week - Every Saturday, Every Sunday
CONTRACT: Casual Worker Contract - 1 Year FTC
Objective of role:
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to sell effectively
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of photography industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
Successful applicants will be responsible for;
- Store sales including achievement against sales, ROI and performance KPIs
- Engaging with shoppers to understand their needs and recommend the best Fujifilm solution to match their requirements. Engaging with retail store staff to ensure they understand and interact with Fujifilm branded areas during the shopping journey, and have the knowledge to sell Fujifilm product.
- Maintenance of the Fujifilm display presence in the allocated store, cleanliness & demo-ready capability of all Digital Imaging products
- Actively sell up through the range by focusing on key customer requirements and presenting a total solution in order to increase Average Transaction Value
- Actively develop additional sales opportunity through enhanced in store execution and focus activities in line with Fujifilm briefing objectives
- Effective delivery of product and sales training to store management and staff
- Ensuring that all staff are trained to identify the needs of customers and translate these to effective demonstrations of Fujifilm product
- Activating in store incentives, designed to deliver sales targets and ROI
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keeping up to date with competitor developments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales Results
- Performance against commercial KPIs
- Return on Investment results (ROI)
- Weekly report
- Quality of data
- Sales Ability
- Planning and Organising
- Service Focus
- Initiative & Proactivity
- Building Relationships
- Influence, Negotiation & Impact
- Commercial awareness
- Highly energetic, with the ability to engage an audience.
- An enthusiasm for / background in the photography/ digital imaging industry.
- Good computer operating skills
- A flexible approach to working hours, as working on Bank Holidays and additional days / hours during peak retail periods will be required.
- Good attendance record.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Shortlisted Shortlist Email job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
The Photographers are a team of individuals passionate about photography and fashion, with a solid understanding of current trends and how they relate to the ASOS customer. As the Photographer...
Floor Manager, Reebok Fithub Bluewater (Temp) PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION: Contribute to store profitability by: Meeting or exceeding sales and KPI targets for a defined area within the...
Previous | Next Health and Beauty Supervisor - Barrow in Furness - 36.5 hrs Location: Barrow in Furness Employer: Debenhams Salary: £8.10 - £8.80 per hour Reference: 018085/47 Date added: 16 hours...
Product & Graphics Designer Company Background West Base Electronics Ltd is a well-established photographic retailer based in the UK, trading online as CameraKing.co.uk. Having been in the...
Description Reports to: District Sales Manager Direct reports: Assistant Store Manager(s) – Selling Primary Purpose: The Store Manager – Selling is the driver of total store sales, customer...
Job Title: Store Manager Location: Bromley Salary: Up to £24,000 + Bonus Role: Permanent OVERVIEW Do you enjoy having an impact on your store through merchandising and driving store standards? As...
The Photographers are a team of individuals passionate about photography and fashion, with a...
Floor Manager, Reebok Fithub Bluewater (Temp) PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION: Contribute to...
Previous | Next Health and Beauty Supervisor - Barrow in Furness - 36.5 hrs Location: Barrow in...
Product & Graphics Designer Company Background West Base Electronics Ltd is a well-established...
Description Reports to: District Sales Manager Direct reports: Assistant Store Manager(s) –...
Job Title: Store Manager Location: Bromley Salary: Up to £24,000 + Bonus Role:...