The Institute of Groundsmanship (IOG) has a new position of Part-Time Programme Administrator (up to 20 hours a week) to work within the Grounds and Natural Turf Improvement Programme which is designed to raise standards of sports surfaces and understanding of sports turf management practice.
Based in the IOG office in Milton Keynes you will work alongside the Programme Director and Key Account Managers and be a conduit between other team members who are all remotely based around the country and other IOG staff. The role will encompass liaison with a range of National Governing Bodies of sport including the Football Association, Football Foundation and the England and Wales Cricket Board who are co-investors in the Programme and other stakeholders.
You must have excellent interpersonal, communications, numeracy and IT skills (especially all the main Microsoft Office packages). You should also have at least 2 years of administrative experience in a busy office involving project work, setting up office systems and working with and supporting remote teams. Being organised and pro-active with good time management ability you will need to multi-task and respond to variable workloads and competing demands. Able to work on your own initiative you will at all times demonstrate tact, diplomacy and respect confidence.
To provide business support for the Grounds & Natural Turf Improvement Programme
1. Provision of administrative support to the Programme Director, Key Account Managers and act as day to day contact for the team.
2. Plan and coordinate the programme meetings and the diaries of the team.
3. The administration and co-ordination of expense claims for the GaNTIP team, including the Director.
4. Collate data and information from the team, maintain the data and compile reports and statistics using agreed templates.
5. Develop and maintain efficient and effective administrative system for the team.
6. Design and maintain reports and letters templates for the programme in line with programme requirements.
7. Organise regular updates and case studies for the Programme Director, team and partners
8. Help identify and coordinate collaboration opportunities and events
9. Help identify and monitor training and education opportunities of volunteers within each sport
10. Provide programme secretariat services, including collation, copying and distribution of agenda, papers and minutes, and administrative/domestic arrangements for meetings.
11. By arrangement with managers, provision of support in all areas during periods when resources are stretched (e.g. high business activity, prolonged absences).
12. Assist and support the Programme Director in contributing to overall IOG objectives and direction including policy, budget planning, delivery, control, monitoring and financing of the Professional Services programme.
13. Contribute to overall IOG objectives and development as a member of the IOG Head Office Team.
14. Undertake any other responsibilities as directed by the Programme Director and/or Chief Executive
Job Description Morson International are recruiting for a Programme Manager on a permanent basis for our multinational client; manufacturers of automotive and aerospace components. The successful...
Job ID. 819618 College Ref No. FEJobs/9445 Full time, based in Moulton How To Apply College: Moulton College, Northampton Start Date: As soon as possible Salary: £24,271.00 - £30,263.00...
Job ID. 821626 College Ref No. FEJobs/SportFE/Feb18 Full or part time, based in Moulton How To Apply College: Moulton College, Northampton Start Date: As soon as possible Salary: £24,271.00 -...
Programme Manager – Operations & Change A brand-new opportunity has become available for a Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager to join this UK-owned market leader within its field, where...
TUI Airways Maintenance Programmes department create, amend, update, maintain and develop upto 12 maintenance programmes for five TUI Group operators and one 3rd party operator for a fleet of upto...
TUI are looking to transform the 'On Holiday' customer experience using CRM activity to drive service communications and develop commercial potential through the sale of ancillaries while on...
Job Description Morson International are recruiting for a Programme Manager on a permanent basis...
Job ID. 819618 College Ref No. FEJobs/9445 Full time, based in Moulton How To Apply College:...
Job ID. 821626 College Ref No. FEJobs/SportFE/Feb18 Full or part time, based in Moulton How To...
Programme Manager – Operations & Change A brand-new opportunity has become available for a...
TUI Airways Maintenance Programmes department create, amend, update, maintain and develop upto...
TUI are looking to transform the 'On Holiday' customer experience using CRM activity to drive...