Impact Teachers is urgently seeking a qualified Physical Education Teacher for a well-established and supportive Academy in Luton for September 2019 onwards. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 Physical Education.
This is an exciting time to join this Academy; a partnership has been established between the local football team and the Academy's trust, opening up vocational pathways in football training for BTEC students.
About the Academy:
- A coeducational mainstream academy currently supporting close to 1400 student aged 11-18;
- Situated in the hub of Bedfordshire with quick airport and London city links;
- The academy has effective leadership and the senior team has created a strong shared ethos that positively enhances every area of academy life;
- There are state of the art facilities, providing students the opportunities to develop their interests and skills in a wide range of areas.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the Physical Education curriculum at KS3 and KS4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student achievement and progress;
- Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff briefings;
- Active involvement with sport and extra-curricular events.
To be considered for the role of Physical Education Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Recognised teaching qualifications/relevant experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, call direct today on 01424 237 373.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.
Year 4 Teaching role in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Academics Berkhamsted are currently looking for a Year 4 teacher to start ASAP, the School is based in the lovely village of Berkhamsted. This...
£23,720 - £35,008 per annum St. Albans , Hertfordshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now This high-achieving single sex Academy in St Albans are looking for a MFL...
Overall Objective: To plan and deliver elite football sessions for the Advanced Centre. Working to a syllabus the role requires someone with the drive and motivation to develop football players...
Employer: Watford Football Club Job Title: Academy Physiotherapist Salary: Depending on experience & qualifications Location: Watford Football Club / Watford FC Training Ground, London...
£23,000 - £39,000 per annum, inc benefits Dunstable , Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Leaders have successfully made changes and improvements since...
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a new opportunity? Or Are you a recent university graduate looking for an exciting role within the education sector? If you said yes to either of...
Year 4 Teaching role in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Academics Berkhamsted are currently looking...
£23,720 - £35,008 per annum St. Albans , Hertfordshire Temporary, full-time Be one of the first...
Overall Objective: To plan and deliver elite football sessions for the Advanced Centre. Working...
Employer: Watford Football Club Job Title: Academy Physiotherapist Salary: Depending on...
£23,000 - £39,000 per annum, inc benefits Dunstable , Bedfordshire Permanent, full-time Be one...
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a new opportunity? Or Are you a recent...