- Organising travel using the centralised hub including providing detailed itineraries (both domestic and international) where required and managing VISA requirements.
- Full diary management, being aware of partner/director movements at all times
- Regular review of diary with partner/director and being proactive to minimise problems
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set-ups, videoconferencingetc.
- Preparation for meetings, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- Being proactive in reminding partner/director of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs for meetings - e.g. ensuring travel, paperwork, attendee lists, reports, files, pre meets etc are organised
- Managing partner inbox and filtering requests
- Acting as second pair of eyes for partner/director
- Managing partner inbox, filtering requests and where possible implement solutions to alleviate bottlenecks for partner. Regularly communicating progress to partner/director
- Sends communication on behalf of the partner with no / minimal supervision
- Independently makes decisions wherever appropriate without referring to partner/director
- Identifies and builds relationships with partner/director stakeholders and clients, both internally and externally
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including seminars, conferences, dinners, networking evenings and corporate hospitality
- Act as mentor or coach to new or less experienced members of the team
- Act as a role model of the firm's CLEARR values
- Use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel in delivering client reports, presentations and proposals adherence to the Firm's templates and corporate style
- Assistance with presentations required for internal purposes, eg team/office updates
- Proofreading own and others' work before submitting to partner/director
- Work with Team Assistant to ensure photocopying, binding, sending faxes, filing, data input, sending courier packages etc are dealt with in a timely manner
- Cover for other support team members as required
- Carry out any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
- Managing InterAction, activities and opportunities system
- Building a strong working relationship with clients and clients assistants, actively networking wherever possible
- Ensuring the Firm's client service standards are met
- Dealing with clients'/potential clients' telephone calls, specifically ensuring that messages are taken clearly and efficiently and responded to in a timely fashion
- Ensuring that client letters are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner
- Filing all client correspondence as appropriate
- Maintaining confidential partner/director files
- Ensures and maintains the strictest adherence to both client and people confidentiality
- Establishes good working relationships with colleagues
- Adheres to Firm's risk management policies
- Generating reports (work in progress etc) and producing fee notes etc from the Firm's practice management information system (PMS)
- Ensuring completion of own and partner/directors' timesheets
Key experience required
- Ideally some PA experience ( Minimum criteria)
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes - moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Job description This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager who is enthusiastic about everything they do; to join the industry leading teams of one of...
Lead Patient Booking Administrator At Care UK supporting employees in their careers at Care UK with great opportunities to learn and develop through training is essential, Care UK is an...
Job Description Easter: 6th - 17th April 2020 Summer: 13th July - 28th August 2020 October: 26 - 30th October 2020 With programmes designed and operated by our partner company, Varsity...
Job Description Lidl, Customer Assistant Coleford Customer Assistant - Up to 30 hours - Coleford £9.30 up to £10.50 per hour* (pro rata). Part time hours are between 10 - 30 hours....
We are looking for a Engineering/Workshop Supervisor to join our team in Bristol (Hengrove) Do you want to be part of our energetic team of Engineers and maintenance staff repairing our fleet of...
Job Summary Due to an internal promotion we are looking for an experienced Workforce Planning Co-Ordinator to join our team in our NHS 111 Call Centre in Stoke Gifford - Bristol. This role is...
Job description This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Project...
Lead Patient Booking Administrator At Care UK supporting employees in their careers at Care UK...
Job Description Easter: 6th - 17th April 2020 Summer: 13th July - 28th August 2020 October: 26 -...
Job Description Lidl, Customer Assistant Coleford Customer Assistant - Up to 30...
We are looking for a Engineering/Workshop Supervisor to join our team in Bristol (Hengrove) Do...
Job Summary Due to an internal promotion we are looking for an experienced Workforce Planning...