About the job
This national Pension Consultancy has been providing sophisticated and bespoke advice to their clients in the province for over 20 years.
Access Recruitment has been appointed to assist them in the recruitment of a Pension Administrator on to operate from their city centre office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse firm as they continue to develop and enhance their market proposition. They have a reputation for low staff turnover which is founded on excellent employee engagement and a keen desire to see their employees develop professionally through employer sponsored study and learning. If you are keen and wish to find out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
You will be responsible for:
- Manual and automated calculation of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules.
- Maintenance of membership records and other documentation.
- Understanding of and application of benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes and Disclosure requirements.
- Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties.
- Prioritising work in order to meet deadlines.
- Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working in a third party pensions administration environment in a similar role.
- Will have previous experience dealing with DB or DC pension schemes.
- Have working knowledge of pension administration systems.
- Will be keen to develop a career within this field through industry exams.
- Good decision maker, able to recognise the impact of decisions, having good judgement.
- A problem solver, dealing with practical, people and ‘political’ problems.
- Able to develop administrative processes.
- Able to plan, and then be flexible within that plan.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an industry leading salary and benefits package that befits the level of the position.
Applications are to be made through Access Recruitment by emailing your CV to us via the link on the job board.
About Access Recruitment
Access Recruitment is the recruiter of choice for a large and growing number of employers in Northern Ireland. We are a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, which is the representative body of the recruitment and employment industry. We adhere to the REC Code of Professional Practice which creates a clear framework of values and principles, and actively demonstrates our commitment to professional and ethical recruitment.
Access Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for temporary positions.
In the event that we receive large numbers of applications for this position only those matching the criteria will be contacted.
T 028 9590 0905
M 07825 940 841
Are you a registered healthcare professional? Are you seeking new opportunities with great prospects and benefits? If the answer is yes, keep on reading… About the role: With the introduction of...
Job details Customer Adviser Location: Belfast Salary: £17,010-£17,954 plus the following increases: 20% (Mon-Fri) 30% (Sat-Sun) for hours between 8pm & 10pm, 10% (Sun) for hours between 4pm and...
Job Title: Retail Store Manager Location: Hillsborough, County Down Salary: Competitive plus pension scheme, monthly and annual sales bonus, staff discount, annual programme of training and...
Deputy Home Manager - Belfast Deputy Home Manager - Belfast Client: VANRATH Healthcare is working with a well known care provider who has a current vacancy for a Deputy Home Manager. This is great...
Rate of pay €9.25 per hour plus 50 cent per hour sales bonus plus tips and an additional €2.30 per hour between 11pm-7am! We also offer : award winning training with accredited qualifications and...
You will join our Belfast Operations Team and play a pivotal role in providing legendary customer service to everyone you speak with. You will also enjoy a range of opportunities to follow a...
Are you a registered healthcare professional? Are you seeking new opportunities with great...
Job details Customer Adviser Location: Belfast Salary: £17,010-£17,954 plus the following...
Job Title: Retail Store Manager Location: Hillsborough, County Down Salary: Competitive plus...
Deputy Home Manager - Belfast Deputy Home Manager - Belfast Client: VANRATH Healthcare is...
Rate of pay €9.25 per hour plus 50 cent per hour sales bonus plus tips and an additional €2.30...
You will join our Belfast Operations Team and play a pivotal role in providing legendary...