FTC 6 months
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
Work with Regional/Account Manager(s) to increase sales, margin and profitability across key strategic customer relationships/partnerships across all channels in B2B and B2C. Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all functions to embed these strategic partners into everyday life across the group.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Work with Account Managers for all identified high opportunity customers
- Work with all functions including IT, commercial, marketing, retail, e-commerce, finance and customer services to document all processes used across strategic partner relationships
- DEputise for Regional Manager(s) when needed givign continuity to our partner
- Responsible to apply appropiate legal, commercial, and operational due diligence across all sales
Primary accountabilities of the role:
- Work independently and within the wider Multi-Channel functions of B2B to grow sales and margin performance. Increase all business and customer performance in line with business expectations. Support the development of the brand, proposition, processes and strategic direction of B2B within Dixons Carphone
- Directly impact the overall UK B2B results by achieving all partner targets and KPI’s
- Directly impact the overall UK B2B sales, margin and debt results by proactively and reactively supporting colleagues to maximize every opportunity
Knowledge/skills and ability required for the role:
- A good level of ability in regards to building and maintaining working relationships with a wide internal and external stakeholders
- An good level of ability in influencing and impacting engagement across various peer groups internally and externally
- An good level of knowledge in regards to the Currys PC World Business proposition as well as the wider Dixons Carphone proposition
Education/experience required for the role:
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills across core office applications
- Proven experience over a minimum of three years successfully working in a high performing team in regards to order fulfilment, customer services and SLA management
- Proven track record of influence and impact across own peer group to gain engagement and cohesive working
Key competencies required for the role:
- A passion for customers delivering great customer service and an ongoing relationship and loyalty to our brand
- Excellent impact, influence and communication skills and awareness
- Respect for people and ability to work independently and part of different team across various levels both internal and externally
Benefits of working for Dixons Carphone:
- Achievable generous bonus and OTEs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Colleague discount at Carphone Warehouse & CurrysPC World
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Optical Vouchers
- much more...
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Apply now Job no:521433 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:Bristol Area, UK Categories:Commercial Salary: Competitive Package including Annual Incentive + Company Car or Allowance Location:...
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Amazing Team Culture with Great Incentives Very Competitive Salary and...
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., offers international students a wide range of flexible study options - from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA,...
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now Are you a driven and people-focused graduate looking for a sales and business role...
Your opportunity Our Deloitte Private business offers a mix of audit and non-audit work meaning you will develop a broader, far more commercial skill set, positioning you as the 'trusted...
Salary negotiable Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now GLOBAL SALES MANAGER, B2B ONLINE DISTRIBUTION BRISTOL THE JOB Recruiting on behalf of our clients...
Apply now Job no:521433 Work type:Permanent - Full Time Location:Bristol Area,...
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., offers international students a wide...
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten...
Your opportunity Our Deloitte Private business offers a mix of audit and non-audit work meaning...
Salary negotiable Bristol , Avon Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply...