The Chaucer Hospital - Canterbury - Kent; Chelsfield Park Hospital - Orpington - Kent; Aylesford Decontamination Unit - Aylesford - Kent; The Esperance Hospital - Eastbourne - East Sussex; Goring Hall Hospital - Goring-by-Sea - West Sussex; The Sloane Hospital - Beckenham - Kent; The Somerfield Hospital - Maidstone - Kent
BMI Healthare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Occupational Health Advisor to join their team of staff in the Occupational Health department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern which covers various sites throughout London & The South East Area.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with NMC at level 1
- Hold an Occupational Health degree/diploma and have relevant OH experience desirable
- Have current experience in immunisation administration for healthcare workers
- Be able to work autonomously and with motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied client case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Phlebotomy skills essential
Duties of this role include:
- As a member of the occupational health team you will be required to provide a full remit of Occupational Health services, including but not limited to assessments following sickness absence, fitness to work assessments and provision of reports to managers complying with current evidence based practice and relevant legislation,
- Occupational health surveillance, screening and immunisation service having freedom autonomy to act within the policies and practices of the service. You will provide a service of excellence, which is primarily responsible for meeting the needs of BMI employees, but also external contracts.
- Ensure that the OH provision meets the needs of the employee and the hospital and that advice given is appropriate to ensure that the health and safety of the individual is maintained at all times.
- You will apply specialist knowledge and skills to undertake an Occupational Health service and other varied responsibilities of the post.
- You will maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be prepared to travel between hospital sites to deliver services on agreed days and cover other BMI related sites for annual leave and sickness reasons.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like an informal discussion about this role please contact Trinity Brooke on 078342061092 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Orpington , Kent Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply on employer's website BMI Chelsfield Park in Orpington is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading...
We are looking for a Clinical Manager to join the Nursing department at a leading Private hospital. The role is Full time 37.5 hours a week on a flexible rota. You will be an experience Clinical...
Spire Healthcare is the second largest provider of private healthcare in the UK with 38 hospitals employing 7,600 staff and treating 930,000 patients each year. Spire Healthcare offers treatment...
Lead Scrub Nurse / ODP Registered General Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner Up to £36,000 per annum WR Health & Social Care is searching for an accomplished Scrub Nurse / ODP that is keen...
Job Description Healthcare Assistant - Outpatients You’ll love your career at Nuffield Health. Our unique approach to connected healthcare brings great advantages to our members and patients. And...
We are looking for a new Healthcare Assistant to join our lively, friendly team and work with us here in Leeds Sexual Health. The Role The role will involve chaperoning for procedures, seeing...
Orpington , Kent Salary negotiable Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply...
We are looking for a Clinical Manager to join the Nursing department at a leading Private...
Spire Healthcare is the second largest provider of private healthcare in the UK with 38...
Lead Scrub Nurse / ODP Registered General Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner Up to...
Job Description Healthcare Assistant - Outpatients You’ll love your career at Nuffield Health....
We are looking for a new Healthcare Assistant to join our lively, friendly team and work with us...