G&A (Finance, Admin, HR, Legal, IT) Any Major City in The Eastern US, United States Plano, Texas
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader that delivers best in class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
The NetSuite Developer will be a key member of the global IT Business Applications team, whose mission is to increase Imperva’s competitive advantage through the use of information technology.
The primary responsibility will be Application Development for NetSuite. To make this happen you will work with the IT and the NetSuite team, business owners and end users across Imperva to design and implement customization and enhancements using SuiteScript and SuiteFlow, as well as maintaining and building custom integrations using Dell Boomi, SuiteScript, and other web services.
This position will play a key role in assessing, developing, deploying, supporting and improving business systems that deliver best in class technology experiences for both internal stakeholders and Imperva’s customers.
This is a full-time position based in the Belfast, UK office and will report to the Senior NetSuite Architect.
- Track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported an enterprise-class technology system, including planning, analysis and design, conﬁguration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
- Taking ownership of existing business application architecture, including integrations and data structures, Serving as subject matter expert in SaaS applications and integrations
- Provide NetSuite (ERP) expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Design, configure and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Help triage IT work by partnering with business stakeholders to determine the priority of backlog items.
- Actively identify issues and propose process improvements (both business and technical).
- Respond to incidents and assist with the daily administration of business systems supporting Finance, HR, and Legal.
- Develop, maintain and document current and future system process flows.
- Conduct business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes. Ensure business system implementations and changes are compliant with current SOX controls (and other regulatory requirements).
- Implement Boomi best practices for implementing integrations including advising project teams during system development to assure compliance with architectural principles, guidelines, and standards
- Evaluate existing Dell Boomi integration processes and implement integration processes, involving Process Development, Deployment and support management
- Dell Boomi Mapping – Build Profiles, complex functions, handling/transforming documents – JSON, Flat, XML etc
- 8+ years of experience with NetSuite Platform.
- Implementation experience in 1 or more projects where Dell Boomi was used as an integration platform.
- NetSuite integrations and customizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or related discipline.
- Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience
- Solid understanding of key financial business processes such as Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Revenue Management, and Procure-to-Pay.
- Prior experience with Concur, Avalara, OpenAir preferred.
- Provide NetSuite expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical work and assign to the right IT resource.
- Developed problem solving and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- An excellent business communicator who can speak to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.