Job Title: Mobile Lighting Technician Mate
Location: Milton Keynes and surrounding areas
Salary: £22,815 per annum + Company Vehicle, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday (6 am until 2.30 pm)
Our client is a national Facilities Management company enjoying continued success with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer. As a result, they are looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Lighting Technician Mate to look after a small number of Small / Medium / Large retail stores across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
To assist the Lighting Technician with lighting planned maintenance and emergency repair work in designated stores to pre-determined standards whilst complying with the laid down Company Health and Safety policy.
- To work with company and colleagues to ensure that laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- To assist the Lighting Technician with all aspects of lighting planned maintenance and emergency repair work.
- In the absence of the Lighting Technician, to respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk, to assess the requirements of the job, to carry out any repairs which he/she is qualified to make and to notify the Lighting technician and the Area Manager of any repairs that he/she cannot complete.
- All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down Company Health and Safety policy.
- To carry out all tasks assigned within the allotted time period to the satisfaction of the company and client.
- To be proficient in the use of written and verbal communication, report writing and recording procedures.
- To ensure all tools and equipment necessary (as per company tool list) to complete maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical and business developments.
- Ensure all mandatory training evolve modules and training are completed.
- To represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop a good working relationships with colleagues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- NVQ Level 2 / Basic electrical qualifications is desirable
- City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition or 18th edition (new) is desirable
- Basic installation of lighting in stores, e.g. cable glands, conduits, track, light density and spread, cable types and loadings
- Ability to work at heights
- Competent in the use of steps and ladders
- Full current driving licence
- Degree of flexibility required. Will be required to stay away from home occasionally.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Night shift may be required
This is an immediate vacancy.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
We are a luxury distribution company based in Chalfont St Peter, Bucks The purpose of this role: To coordinate the testing of products in line with Quality Control procedures and prepare completed...
Back to Search results Location Milton Keynes MK8 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working Days Monday-Friday Working Times Between 08:00am and 5:30pm Shift Pattern Days Working Hours per...
Catering Assistant Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for customer service? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so, then we would...
We are a small Slough Based company Specialising in automotive engine components, low volume, high Precision. We currently have the following 2 vacancies Engineer with experience VMX Hurco's or...
DescriptionThis successful contractor are currently looking for a Material Buyer to join their busy construction division for a temporary contract. The ideal candidate is someone who has...
30 hour post Reporting into the Location Manager, responsibilities will include: Carrying out day to day minor maintenance and repairs, to a high standard, contributing to a happy and comfortable...
We are a luxury distribution company based in Chalfont St Peter, Bucks The purpose of this...
Back to Search results Location Milton Keynes MK8 Contract Type Permanent - Employee Working...
Catering Assistant Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for customer...
We are a small Slough Based company Specialising in automotive engine components, low volume,...
DescriptionThis successful contractor are currently looking for a Material Buyer to join their...
30 hour post Reporting into the Location Manager, responsibilities will include: Carrying out...