Technical Trainer – VWG Apprenticeship delivery
Company Car, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension & Flexible benefits
Permanent, Full Time, 37 hours per week
£27,500 - £34,000 DOE
Are you interested in motor vehicle technologies? Do you have experience within the motor trade? Do you have a passion to motivate and pass on information?
Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint multiple Technical Trainers – Apprentice Delivery to work on-site at a fantastic Training facility based in Milton Keynes.
We have an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and train the technicians of the future. Our training is carried out in Volkswagen Group’s National Learning Centre, this is where all training for the network is carried out – an appropriate place for the Apprenticeship Programme. We have access to all dealership systems to ensure our apprentices receive a true representation of what they will experience in their workplace. Our apprentices arrive on block release and reside in a nearby hotel. You will be responsible for their training delivery, life skills and recording of their progress.
Don’t worry if you don’t have training experience, we will provide delivery training with the TAP foundation and also guide you through an assessing qualification.
- Develop and Deliver Training Programmes for funded Apprentices to enable them to achieve their NVQ qualification and apprenticeship framework:
- Deliver and assess any additional underpinning knowledge not provided by their workplace
- Deliver and assess technical certificate qualifications & Functional Skills
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the apprentice and their assessor as requires
- Monitor apprentices’ progress in the other components of their Apprenticeship framework (i.e. any sub contracted delivery)
- Ensure training premises, facilities and materials are organised and dispatched as appropriate in a timely fashion
- Ensure pre course material is dispatched in time for the commencement of any courses and that course evaluations are completed and forwarded for evaluation as per company procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Specific and relevant Automotive Technical certificates
- Recognised Teaching / Training qualifications – desirable
- Strong Automotive Technical experience
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills with a proven track record of imparting skills and learning to others
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasio
An apprenticeship is a great way to bridge the gap between the student and working world. This apprenticeship lasts for 18 months, but the skills you will learn will last a...
Adams Morey have an exciting opportunity in their bodyshop, for an Apprentice Body Repair Technician. You will be mentored by their own fully qualified Senior Body Repair Technician in all the...
Our award winning services are recognised by many local care professionals, doctors and Social Services as one of the best providers in the South West. We currently require a driven, hard-working...
WG Jones Engineering is seeking to employ enthusiastic, hardworking individuals as Engineering Apprentices to begin in September 2017, supported through Bournemouth and Poole College. WG Jones is...
Our VE Apprenticeship Programme is designed to introduce you to Optical Retailing. You’ll get to know everything you need to know in order to successfully be able to serve and delight our...
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Industry leading Personal Tutor will...
An apprenticeship is a great way to bridge the gap between the student and working world. This...
Adams Morey have an exciting opportunity in their bodyshop, for an Apprentice Body Repair...
Our award winning services are recognised by many local care professionals, doctors and Social...
WG Jones Engineering is seeking to employ enthusiastic, hardworking individuals as Engineering...
Our VE Apprenticeship Programme is designed to introduce you to Optical Retailing. You’ll get to...
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY &...