Marketing Executive - Digital and PR Engagement B2B
- London, England
- £25,000 to £28,000
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Advertised 1 day ago
- Closing in 40 days
This role is for one of the foremost integrated marketing, communications and PR agencies in the field of healthcare and technology. Their clients include successful IT vendors, digital health companies and public and private healthcare providers. Their culture reflects their relentless pursuit of excellence for their clients, the highest professional integrity and a collaborative approach to relationships.
Steady growth has created an opportunity for an experienced marketing executive, specialising in PR and digital engagement, to bring digital marketing ideas, experience and execution to the brand offering.
Working closely with account teams and the content team, you will:
- Develop and execute online marketing strategies to improve traffic rates, lead generation and conversions
- Formulate and deliver marketing plans, ideas and solutions to key clients, primarily maximising social media, identifying key channels, adapting content, utilising digital tools for best measurement and building and monitoring activity plans
- Develop skills across PR campaigns including liaison with media and monitoring for coverage
- Carry out research and social listening across all client markets
- Apply traditional marketing and communication strategies to online audiences
- Write articles, blogs and stories for PR placement and other promotional material
- Support the day to day running of the business
- You will be a graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in an agency or a consultancy and possibly in account management.
- Some cross-discipline experience in media relations, PR and graphic design would be an advantage.
- Passion, energy and drive are a must.
You will be able to:
- Assess and comprehend client needs and design and implement timely, creative and appropriate solutions
- Apply traditional marketing tools in a digital world, adding value to largely B2B clients’ business plans
- Work with digital / social insights and tools from Google Analytics, content management platforms to social platform insights and social listening tools
- Apply digital and social measurement from KPI development to tracking and campaign evaluation
- Deploy paid social media campaigns
- Apply SEO and utilise content in the digital and social space
- Analyse and report on visitor data
- Devise new ways to market products and services
- Write skill-fully and creatively across a range of communications including internal newsletters, reports and press-releases (pre-written copy and proposals)
- Engage confidently in media, new media and technologies in placing content
- Self-motivate and multi-task across several projects
- Curious about the digital marketing industry, able to identify new trends
- A self-starter who can maintain momentum
- At ease working at operational and administrative levels as required by the needs of clients and the business
- Flexible in outlook, willing to work as necessary to meet client deadlines
- Keen to develop
All our jobs are guaranteed to be genuine and all applications will be considered.Save job
This feature is useful for specific questions about the job. We screen all questions and automatically reject those that: ask for the employer's contact details; ask the progress of a job application; or attempt to solicit business.Ask question
View on large map
Share this job
PR Assistant / Marketing Assistant Ready to rapidly further your career? Looking to put your communications and commercial acumen to the test within a fast-growing, top 10 tech PR agency…outside...
London , South East England £25,000 - £29,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Be one of the first ten applicants Apply now We are looking for an ambitious PR professional with a passion for...
Senior Digital Marketing Content/Copywriter - salary to £45,000 d.o.e - free parking 25 days holiday - plus benefits. Initially 6 months - potential for permanent Taking responsibility for the...
Job Description PR Manager - Digital York based Excellent Salary - Negotiable This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week) We are recruiting on behalf of our client which is York...
Progressive Digital Marketing agency are searching for a PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join their growing agency. The agency: An integrated digital marketing agency that focus...
Digital Assistant - 6 month FTC Business Services Marketing/Business Development Business Services London The Team The role of Digital Assistant is to provide support across all digital channels...
PR Assistant / Marketing Assistant Ready to rapidly further your career? Looking to put your...
London , South East England £25,000 - £29,000 per annum Permanent, full-time Be one of the first...
Senior Digital Marketing Content/Copywriter - salary to £45,000 d.o.e - free parking 25 days...
Job Description PR Manager - Digital York based Excellent Salary - Negotiable This is a...
Progressive Digital Marketing agency are searching for a PR Account Executive / Senior Account...
Digital Assistant - 6 month FTC Business Services Marketing/Business Development Business...