£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Rochdale , Lancashire
Be one of the first ten applicants
Manufacturing Engineer role based in Rochdale. Working for a growing manufacturing company.
Our client is an expanding manufacturing company supply the automotive and industrial market sectors.
- To provide advice and guidance to Managers and personnel on the most effective and efficient engineering / production processes to meet production demand, including the setting up and maintenance of all associated production data on the company ERP system.
- Initiate, install and review manufacturing processes, documentation, tools, plant and computer information to ensure that operations run successfully and effectively to meet production targets.
- Recommend and assist in the introduction of any modification to process to meet customers' current and future requirements.
- Review and evaluate new equipment and processes to ensure they meet requirements of production in respect of quality and cost.
- Review and recommend changes as part of a continuous improvement culture in order to improve efficiency, effectiveness and product quality.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of manufacturing engineering for all processes to ensure the company remains at the forefront of the relevant processes.
- Assist associated departments, e.g. Quality / Production in identifying root cause issues in areas where productivity levels have been compromised.
- Conduct observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to create and input accurate routing information for labour/machines on existing and new jobs.
- Assist other departments in the data input of any existing or changes to the BOMs for components.
- Liaise closely with all relevant departments, e.g. Sales, Quality, Production and Materials to ensure the above requirements of the role run efficiently.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by Management.
- HNC level or equivalent.
- Proven track record / experience working in an industrial environment.
- Proven track record / experience of working in a production engineering role.
- Knowledge of key manufacturing and Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Experience of carrying out detailed process timings.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of IT systems, in particular company ERP software. (Syspro experience advantageous.)
- A successful manufacturing or production planning engineer with the above background.
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs .Report this job
Get Job Alerts
Apply now Shortlisted Shortlist Share job
View all jobs
Manufacturing Engineer £30,000 - £35,000 per annum Cheltenham, Gloucestershire Manufacturing Engineer £35,000 - £45,000 per annum Wimborne, Dorset Manufacturing Engineer £26,000 - £30,000 per annum Dungannon, County Tyrone Manufacturing Engineer £35,000 - £36,000 per annum Coventry, West Midlands (County) Manufacturing Engineer £28,000 - £35,000 per annum Castleford, West Yorkshire
IoSCM Level 3 Manufacturing & Production Distance learning, self-paced £690 IoSCM Level 6 Manufacturing & Production Management Distance learning, self-paced £1,115 IoSCM Level 7 Manufacturing & Production Strategy Distance learning, self-paced £1,321 View Manufacturing courses
We are recruiting for an experienced Process / Production / Manufacturing Manager to to work for a large manufacturing engineering company located in the Brighouse, Calderdale area. THE DUTIES: *...
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Rochdale Training Association in Rochdale. Business and Administration. The Business Administration department of Rochdale Training require an Apprentice to...
Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator - Rochdale - £22,000-£30,000 (DOE) Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator required to join a well-established machining and fabrication company specialising in...
Assembly Tool Designer - Aerospace An Assembly Tool Designer is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Samlesbury. This is...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse jobs by Title Location Recruitment Agency Employer Qualification Search Management...
Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant for an expanding manufacturing business, with offices based in Huddersfield. Client Details Page Personnel are recruiting a Management...
We are recruiting for an experienced Process / Production / Manufacturing Manager to to work for...
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with Rochdale Training Association in Rochdale. Business and...
Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator - Rochdale - £22,000-£30,000 (DOE) Sheet Metal Worker /...
Assembly Tool Designer - Aerospace An Assembly Tool Designer is required to work on a...
Menu Welcome Jobseeker login Jobseeker register Careers centre Recruiter login Advertise Browse...
Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant for an expanding manufacturing business,...