An exciting opportunity has arisen for a management accountant with project accounting experience to join a leading infrastructure organisation in central London.
My client is a London based infrastructure organisation which works across a range of projects in rail, energy, and construction. Following a recent acquisition they are looking to grow their project portfolios and as a result they're recruiting for a newly-created management accountant position.
As the Management Accountant you will take responsibility for a small portfolio of projects and have the following key responsibilities:
- Control of month end and production of the management accounts by project;
- Production of performance reporting and KPI management for the projects;
- Prepare the annual operating budget for review and discussion with key budget holders and project managers;
- Reporting across performance against budget and providing insight into project delivery;
- Management of transactional finance across the projects - review of sales invoices, payments, review and approval of bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of annual reporting for the portfolio along with VAT returns.
As a strong applicant for this management accountant role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA);
- Possess a good understanding of the month end close processes and procedures;
- Be comfortable with project accounting, ideally from an infrastructure environment;
- Demonstrate a good attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with non-financial stakeholders.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £45,000-£50,000 + benefits. You will also be provided with a platform to business partner across the organisation and develop your skills for a longer term career with the business.
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a leading FTSE 250 Solution Provider to recruit an experienced and passionate IT Project Manger. The Role As an IT Project Manager you...
Senior Project Manager Inflammation, Infectious Disease and General Medicine The field of project management is evolving. Join our growing team and transform the way global project management is...
Infrastructure Project Manager - Telford - Permanent Infrastructure, Networking, Project Delivery, Projects, Network Operations, Prince 2, ITIL… I am looking for an extremely technically savvy...
Investment Accountant Warwick 6 months FTC Job purpose As an Investment Accountant you will provide a project accounting function to support the Delivery's capital programme. Experience...
· Build effective relationships, (internally & externally) to balance the requirements of the funder, Network Rail and the industry as a whole. Champion the interests of funder, customers...
A fantastic opportunity to join the dynamic and fast paced Finance team on a fixed term 12 month basis Purpose of the Role: The Business Partner role allows you the opportunity to work closely...
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a leading FTSE 250 Solution Provider...
Senior Project Manager Inflammation, Infectious Disease and General Medicine The field of...
Infrastructure Project Manager - Telford - Permanent Infrastructure, Networking, Project...
Investment Accountant Warwick 6 months FTC Job purpose As an Investment Accountant you will...
· Build effective relationships, (internally & externally) to balance the requirements of...
A fantastic opportunity to join the dynamic and fast paced Finance team on a fixed term 12 month...