An exciting opportunity has arisen for a management accountant with project accounting experience to join a leading infrastructure organisation in central London.
My client is a London based infrastructure organisation which works across a range of projects in rail, energy, and construction. Following a recent acquisition they are looking to grow their project portfolios and as a result they're recruiting for a newly-created management accountant position.
As the Management Accountant you will take responsibility for a small portfolio of projects and have the following key responsibilities:
- Control of month end and production of the management accounts by project;
- Production of performance reporting and KPI management for the projects;
- Prepare the annual operating budget for review and discussion with key budget holders and project managers;
- Reporting across performance against budget and providing insight into project delivery;
- Management of transactional finance across the projects - review of sales invoices, payments, review and approval of bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of annual reporting for the portfolio along with VAT returns.
As a strong applicant for this management accountant role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA);
- Possess a good understanding of the month end close processes and procedures;
- Be comfortable with project accounting, ideally from an infrastructure environment;
- Demonstrate a good attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with non-financial stakeholders.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £45,000-£50,000 + benefits. You will also be provided with a platform to business partner across the organisation and develop your skills for a longer term career with the business.
Long O Donnell are recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to establish, maintain and control the Project Control System satisfying reporting requirements & deployment / adherence monitoring of...
Project Manager – Oracle ERP – Change Management - PMI/ PRINCE2 – My client, a leading intergovernmental organisation, are looking for a proactive and autonomous Project Manager – Oracle ERP –...
Do you want to work for a World leading International Property Consultancy? Are you a Residential Project Manager looking to take your career up a notch? If so then this is the role for you, you...
Project Controller - (EU/00025N) Description Our UK buildings group is involved with an unusually diverse range of projects that include hi-tech, industrial, research, aviation, rail, education,...
Project Manager-180705 Position: Project Manager Location: Bristol Kier Strategic Highways is looking to recruit a Project Manager. The main purpose of this role is to assist in the Project...
Senior/Lead Planner required for client based in East Kilbride on a permanent basis. Applicants from oil and gas/process industries preferred. Must also be proficient with Primavera P6. You will...
Long O Donnell are recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to establish, maintain and control...
Project Manager – Oracle ERP – Change Management - PMI/ PRINCE2 – My client, a leading...
Do you want to work for a World leading International Property Consultancy? Are you a...
Project Controller - (EU/00025N) Description Our UK buildings group is involved with an...
Project Manager-180705 Position: Project Manager Location: Bristol Kier Strategic Highways is...
Senior/Lead Planner required for client based in East Kilbride on a permanent basis. Applicants...