We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Host to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Lounge Host you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining counters and serving customers
- Ensuring that areas of work and tables are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
- Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records. Report discrepancies to the Head Chef
- Maintaining stocks and supplies, working with Chefs and back of house staff to provide an efficient service
- Maintaining portion control
- Assisting the bar attendant as required
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
- Carrying out training and reasonable requests as required by your line manager
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent customer service
- Previous experience working in a hospitality role
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to follow instructions
Shift Pattern - 4 on 2 off
Early - 04:45 - 14:00
Late - 13:45 - 22:15
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Food & Beverage Host Primary Location GBR-Cambridgeshire-Peterborough-Peterborough Marriott HotelView on map Posting Date Aug 3, 2017 Job Number 17001J3L Job Category Food and Beverage &...
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 423 CES VA17 RPA 943955 OPENING DATE: 20 July 2017 CLOSING DATE: 2 August 2017 POSITION TITLE: Budget Analyst PAY: £13.76 PAY PLAN: S-0560-09 CATEGORY Full time...
Business Development Manager - Security/Defence Software - South West - up to £50,000 + OTE Roc Search are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work in their client's highly...
Job Reference: 298-MMP-180 Employer: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust Department: 298 Pharmacy Aseptics - Bexley Wing Location: St James's University Hospital Salary: £22,128...
Req ID 1286BR Title Development Technologist Country UK Location Spalding - Lincolnshire Contract Type Permanent - Full Time Business Area: Experienced Professionals Job Description Bakkavor...
My client is a fast growing contract catering firm that specialises in the Education, B&I and Healthcare sectors across the UK. After some major wins recently, they are now looking to add to their...
Food & Beverage Host Primary Location GBR-Cambridgeshire-Peterborough-Peterborough Marriott...
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 423 CES VA17 RPA 943955 OPENING DATE: 20 July 2017 CLOSING...
Business Development Manager - Security/Defence Software - South West - up to £50,000 + OTE Roc...
Job Reference: 298-MMP-180 Employer: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust ...
Req ID 1286BR Title Development Technologist Country UK Location Spalding -...
My client is a fast growing contract catering firm that specialises in the Education, B&I and...